Recommend
1 
 Thumb up
 Hide
5 Posts

Mansions of Madness» Forums » Rules

Subject: blood ties question about blood relative? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
charles vera
United States
el paso
Texas
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
In the scenario where the keeper has to win by getting the blood relatives health and sanity to zero what happens if after the objective card has been revealed the blood relatives health goes down to zero but his sanity is not at zero? As the keeper do u have to get the blood relative to go insane first? Cuz if not ,the blood relative is the only investigator that gets to respawn after the objective is revealed and so he just dies and comes back with clean health and sanity? Any help with this question would be great.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Roberta Yang
msg tools
If the blood relative dies without being insane and investigators can no longer respawn, then the keeper can't win by fulfilling the objective. The keeper can still win by the default win condition of killing all the investigators.
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Smith
United Kingdom
Pimlico
London
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
salty53 wrote:
If the blood relative dies without being insane and investigators can no longer respawn, then the keeper can't win by fulfilling the objective. The keeper can still win by the default win condition of killing all the investigators.


Is that default win for all scenarios or just blood ties ?
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Roberta Yang
msg tools
Flamehearted wrote:
Is that default win for all scenarios or just blood ties ?

The keeper always wins if all the investigators are dead, in all scenarios.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Smith
United Kingdom
Pimlico
London
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
salty53 wrote:
Flamehearted wrote:
Is that default win for all scenarios or just blood ties ?

The keeper always wins if all the investigators are dead, in all scenarios.


Well you learn something new everyday.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.