Popular Tags: [View All]
Brad McKenzie
Thailand
Bangkok
Bangkok
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi all convention goers,

I am very jealous of all of you getting to attend, while I am so far away. The news about Tokaido has been very sparse - I think the only mention so far is that it is a lovely game. This much I already know...

Did anyone get any video coverage of the game? I'd love to hear more about all that's happened...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan W
United States
Jacksonville
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I will second this request. I've had an eye on this one for a bit now and I'm eager to hear more. We know that it is beautiful but how does it play?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andre Lucato
Brazil
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Count me in. I´m really looking forward to a gameplay video.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Brown
United States
Okemos
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I would get one of the more known reviews to do a video on it. Plaid Hat has already sent Rodney of Watch it Played a copy of Mice and Mystics and he's going to do an overview video, a play of the game video, and hopefully before it's released to further get people wanting the game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad McKenzie
Thailand
Bangkok
Bangkok
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
matthean wrote:
I would get one of the more known reviews to do a video on it. Plaid Hat has already sent Rodney of Watch it Played a copy of Mice and Mystics and he's going to do an overview video, a play of the game video, and hopefully before it's released to further get people wanting the game.

Heck, I'd be happy to do a video on it. Just need a copy of the game. I figured, though, with that many gamers running about the convention, someone would've snapped some pictures or made a video or two...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Philippe Nouhra
France
Paris
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
As for the moment we still don't have any production copy or factory sample available yet (they are on the way).
Once we'll get them available, we'll be sure to do what's necessary to get videos of the game.
Thanks again for your interest guys! :)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Charles Waterman
United States
Commerce Township
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Living in Japan - I'm looking forward to these being available at my favorite online store in the USA so I can order it and get it delivered over here! Please let us know when you're going to make the first delivery to the USA. November?

Chuck Waterman
Kumamoto, Japan
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.