Piscataway
New Jersey
flag msg tools
designer
The spirit in the machine.
badge
I can almost make out a shape...
mbmbmbmbmb
So, at some point a lot of the components of my Arkham Horror set got mixed in with my Dunwich Horror and Curse of the Dark Pharaoh and King in Yellow sets. Over this past weekend, I sorted everything out based on the stylish monster lists provided by Chris Roberts (such as his Arkham Horror Monster Token List).

I'm left with two Formless Spawn counters. I can't figure out what set they go with. It's like they multiplied in the box! I own every Arkham Horror game except Curse of the Dark Pharaoh (Revised Edition). I'm a little at a loss to figure out where they came from. Does anyone have any ideas?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Noreen
United States
flag msg tools
Fall in the Midwest
badge
Welcome to fall in the Midwest and a property with a lot of mature trees!
mbmbmbmbmb
I believe the Arkham Horror wiki lists all the monsters by expansion... Have you tried that? http://www.arkhamhorrorwiki.com/Monster

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jay Brennan
United States
Morris Plains
New Jersey
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Two come from the base set.
Two come from Dunwich.
Two come from Kingsport.
http://www.arkhamhorrorwiki.com/Monster

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
brian
United States
Cedar Lake
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mb
Phantom wrote:
So, at some point a lot of the components of my Arkham Horror set got mixed in with my Dunwich Horror and Curse of the Dark Pharaoh and King in Yellow sets. Over this past weekend, I sorted everything out based on the stylish monster lists provided by Chris Roberts (such as his Arkham Horror Monster Token List).

I'm left with two Formless Spawn counters. I can't figure out what set they go with. It's like they multiplied in the box! I own every Arkham Horror game except Curse of the Dark Pharaoh (Revised Edition). I'm a little at a loss to figure out where they came from. Does anyone have any ideas?

See here: Re: Combining monsters from Dunwich/Kingsport
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zeb Ulon

Oxford
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jayb3369 wrote:
Two come from the base set.
Two come from Dunwich.
Two come from Kingsport.
http://www.arkhamhorrorwiki.com/Monster

2 in base set, but only 1 in dunwich and 1 in kingsport.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Roland Volz
United States
Piscataway
New Jersey
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
These are all excellent, and thanks! Still not sure where they came from, though! I should have four total, and have six. I wonder if someone I played with at some point added them from someone else's set?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
foksieloy
Croatia
flag msg tools
You need kulen.
badge
How can you have any pudding?
mbmbmbmbmb
Phantom wrote:
I wonder if someone I played with at some point added them from someone else's set?

Did you buy your games new or used? Perhaps someone mistakenly gave you extra tokens in your order if it was a used copy?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Roland Volz
United States
Piscataway
New Jersey
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It's all bought new. That's what baffled me when I finally sorted the monster chits.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
sam newman

doncaster
south yorkshire
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
did you check the tokens you have to make sure you have all the ones you should? maybe you recieved 2 formless spawns instead of something else?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.