Dave Mansell
United States
Naperville
IL
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I really love the art and concept behind this game. I read in another thread that there will be a Kickstarter for it. Any idea when that will be up?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Escapade Crew
United States
Oregon
flag msg tools
publisher
mb
Hi!

There will be a Kickstarter campaign for Story Realms, and it will be launching as soon as it is ready. There is a whole team of people helping us get this game and campaign ready, and its a lot of moving pieces to coordinate! We want to make sure everything is in order and the campaign is well organized. I will definitely post a thread here as soon as the Kickstarter goes live (or if I get a confirmed date ahead of time).

Thanks so much for your interest! We really want to get this game made, and we'll need the help and support of lots of people to make it happen.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Escapade Crew
United States
Oregon
flag msg tools
publisher
mb
I just realized I didn't give any sort of time frame, so to be slightly more specific, it will be launching VERY soon. Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Downing
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Oh...so what your saying is...soon. I gotcha. Say no more...
Honestly, I can't wait for this game to come out so I can play this with my 4 year old!!!

Awaiting Kickstater...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alywin Fruge
United States
New Orleans
Louisiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Ditto. I have a 4.5 year old who will probably be 5 by the time this ships but he is going to flip when he sees this.
Got his name written all over it.
Kickstart this thing ASAP!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rick Collins
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have no kids and I am looking forward to this. I got to play it at the Gamestorm Con(Vancouver, Wa) and loved it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Roger Brandon
United States
North Bend
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It looks beautiful and is a wonderful idea for a game- something even small children can play, yet adults would also enjoy!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Escapade Crew
United States
Oregon
flag msg tools
publisher
mb
Quick update: It's coming.... very very soon!!!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Tunison
United States
Tucson
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
Get your finger out of my face!
mbmbmbmbmb
Just heard the interview about this on Little Metal Dog Show podcast and it sounds awesome. I'm really looking forward to playing this with my kids (3, 6, and 8), and it certainly helps that it looks fantastic.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Escapade Crew
United States
Oregon
flag msg tools
publisher
mb
The Kickstarter campaign begins... NOW!

Be among the first to sign up for endless adventures in the world of Storm Hollow!

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/springboard/story-realms...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anthony Martins
United States
Eugene
OR
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Escapade Games wrote:
The Kickstarter campaign begins... NOW!

Be among the first to sign up for endless adventures in the world of Storm Hollow!

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/springboard/story-realms...

Yey! Backed!

Thanks for putting up the rules and everything. I feel like I can really make an informed decision.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Escapade Crew
United States
Oregon
flag msg tools
publisher
mb
Thank you!! I REALLY appreciate your support. Every pledge helps, and I'm overjoyed that with a 3am (my time) launch we've already had several people com pledge. We're going to do everything we can to make the game a great value and an enjoyable purchase.

You're welcome re: the rules. We really want people to know what Story Realms is. It's different enough than many other games, and has elements of games from multiple genres, so we felt it was really important to give folks as much info as we could to make an informed decision. The rules, the Print and Play, and the videos (there's more coming) are all meant to make it easy for folks to understand what the game is and decide if its a good fit.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.