1 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » Press Releases

Subject: The Immortal Saga is ramping up rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
John Riordan
msg tools
Hello All!

My name is John Riordan, the creator of The Immortal Saga. Our base set, the Dawn of Humanity, is in the external playtest process and I feel it is time to tell the larger world that the game is coming along very well.

The game it self is a collectible card game that plays like a miniatures game. The world is set before human history was written down. The gods have ascended and they demand we worship them in exchange for power that they grant us.

The game is designed for multiplayer in mind and player tournament standings will be collected from the beginning.

Just a taste for now, I will be be keeping everyone up-to-date on any developments. Please keep your eyes open for upcoming news and videos of gameplay.

John

If you are interested in playtesting, sign up at theirongauntlet.com and let us know.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.