Jack McHugh
United States
Philadelphia
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
This is from Chris Moffa about a game day in southern NJ, in Pitman NJ from noon-6pm about 10 minutes south of the Deptford Mall just off Route 55:

As I mentioned on Saturday, All the King's Men store wants to have a regular board game day. Barb and I will be helping set up and teach games this Sunday from 12pm-6pm. We are welcome to use the basement of the store which has been renovated with about 700 sq ft of space. Judging from the photos, it could hold about 25-30 people comfortably. I chose Sunday since the schedule is a bit lighter at the store and to avoid conflicts with EPGS primary and satellite meetings. EPGS members have been to this store for chess tournaments as well as Catan national qualifiers. So please come join us and bring your favorite games.

The store is about 10 minutes south of the Deptford Mall. There should be enough free parking on the street (a few spots are limited to an hour or less, most are unlimited) as well as behind the store. There is ample parking a block or two down at the park as well. There are numerous restaurants including a pizza place a couple doors down that is good. You may bring your own food. There are snacks and drinks in the store that can be bought as well. I will inquire about a potential store discount.

ATKM
62 S. Broadway
Pitman, NJ 08071
856-582-8222
http://atkmchesssets.com/

Thanks and hope to see you there.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.