Recommend
1 
 Thumb up
 Hide
10 Posts

Mice and Mystics» Forums » General

Subject: figure size? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Arthur chang
United States
TUSTIN
California
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
How big are the figures? Hard to tell from the pix so far... I'm wondering if they will be the same scale as the Dark Sword furry adventurers. Would love to finally have a use for the ones I got.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Tidwell
United States
Durango
COLORADO
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Someone used CAD to get an estimate. The consensus was a little under 25mm. http://boardgamegeek.com/thread/805991/how-big-are-the-figur...
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jerry Hawthorne
United States
dallas
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
What scale are the Dark Sword minis?
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John "Omega" Williams
United States
Kentwood
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
nobeerblues wrote:
What scale are the Dark Sword minis?


Listed 28-30mm About Warhammer scale, little smaller.







5 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jerry Hawthorne
United States
dallas
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Here's a comparison with 28mm Raelin:

5 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian McCarthy
United States
Milwaukee
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, they're supposed to be life-sized mice, not giant-sized mice, like most fantasy games, so I'd say that the minis of Mice and Mystics are pretty close to life-sized. Look at the paw token and compare it to a real cat's paw. What scale is that, 1,800mm?
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John "Omega" Williams
United States
Kentwood
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
KenToad wrote:
Well, they're supposed to be life-sized mice, not giant-sized mice, like most fantasy games, so I'd say that the minis of Mice and Mystics are pretty close to life-sized. Look at the paw token and compare it to a real cat's paw. What scale is that, 1,800mm?


The average mouse is 75 to 100mm long, not counting tail.
A cat averages 450mm. Though one might guess the castles cat is 500 or more. Not counting tail.
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Picioccio
United States
Bellevue
Washington
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Omega2064 wrote:
KenToad wrote:
Well, they're supposed to be life-sized mice, not giant-sized mice, like most fantasy games, so I'd say that the minis of Mice and Mystics are pretty close to life-sized. Look at the paw token and compare it to a real cat's paw. What scale is that, 1,800mm?


The average mouse is 75 to 100mm long, not counting tail.
A cat averages 4500mm. Though one might guess the castles cat is 5000 or more. Not counting tail.


A 4.5 meter cat?! It's amazing that they even bother with the mice - we humans would be more interesting prey...
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John "Omega" Williams
United States
Kentwood
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
mopic42 wrote:
Omega2064 wrote:
KenToad wrote:
Well, they're supposed to be life-sized mice, not giant-sized mice, like most fantasy games, so I'd say that the minis of Mice and Mystics are pretty close to life-sized. Look at the paw token and compare it to a real cat's paw. What scale is that, 1,800mm?


The average mouse is 75 to 100mm long, not counting tail.
A cat averages 4500mm. Though one might guess the castles cat is 5000 or more. Not counting tail.


A 4.5 meter cat?! It's amazing that they even bother with the mice - we humans would be more interesting prey...


Yes. But Brody has teeny tiny lil feets. ninja
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bast Kitty
United States
Lynn
MA
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
A quick size comparison with some other games minis.



The Mice and Mystics ones are the tan ones, also with a giant spider from Battlelore and the raccoon and rat from Sewer Pirats.

This was harder to take then I thought, my own Brody kept leaping on the table to see what I was doing, just after this was taken they were scattered by her.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.