Juan Medina
United States
Cedar Park
Texas
flag msg tools
Property of LunaClara
badge
Board games rule my life, and my wife's. That is a good thing, believe it or not ;)
mbmbmbmbmb
I am trying to track a copy of this little expansion. My wife and I played the game for the first time the other day and absolutely loved it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Davis
United States
Sewickley
PA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I am also looking for a copy.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Knepper
United States
Huntsville
Alabama
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
PrivateMeggido wrote:
I am trying to track a copy of this little expansion. My wife and I played the game for the first time the other day and absolutely loved it.

In response to an email I sent the designer asking for assistance in tracking down a copy:

Quote:
Sorry, i can't, because this expansion was very limited about 500 copy. The stores offered the expansion when you bought the game. It was launched at essen in 2009.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Juan Medina
United States
Cedar Park
Texas
flag msg tools
Property of LunaClara
badge
Board games rule my life, and my wife's. That is a good thing, believe it or not ;)
mbmbmbmbmb
Aging One wrote:
PrivateMeggido wrote:

In response to an email I sent the designer asking for assistance in tracking down a copy:

Quote:
Sorry, i can't, because this expansion was very limited about 500 copy. The stores offered the expansion when you bought the game. It was launched at essen in 2009.

Ah, that is a shame. I guess I will try and see if I can pull off a "homebrewed" version of it. I have been tracking musketeer miniatures for another game (Mousquetaires du Roy) so maybe I will take that chance to do this.

Thanks for the heads up.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bill Bachman
United States
flag msg tools
badge
Hi!
mbmbmbmbmb
Inspired by Juan Meina's notion of creating a "homebrewed" version of the Elite Guards, I made the following…

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.