Supernova» Forums » General

Subject: Missing tile rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Sweden
Jönköping
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I bought this game today (a brand new copy of the game I might add), but when I got home and started to unbox the game I noticed that my copy didn't have the center board tile, or the "Supernova board"

Does anyone know if it is possible to get a replacement tile?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Surya Van Lierde is pure Eurosnoot and proud of it!
Belgium
Michelbeke
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Since the game is out of print, I'm not sure Valley Games will be able to help you out, so good luck!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rik Falch
Canada
Okotoks
Alberta
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Jones42 wrote:
I bought this game today (a brand new copy of the game I might add), but when I got home and started to unbox the game I noticed that my copy didn't have the center board tile, or the "Supernova board"

Please email me at rik@valleygames.ca

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sweden
Jönköping
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
caius wrote:
Jones42 wrote:

Please email me at rik@valleygames.ca

Thank you for the quick response Rik, but I contacted Valley Games yesterday and Torben said that he would send me a replacement

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.