Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kiren Maelwulf
Canada
Richmond
BC
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So my collection has gotten to the point where I am running low on storage. I have opted to clear out some games that don’t see much play with my gaming group. I’m not into the hassle of selling bit by bit right now so currently I am only selling everything as one package at the price of $200 to local buyers only. For that you get all of the following with all game pieces intact and in very good or near mint condition:

1) Summoner Wars Master Set (Other Faction Decks: Vanguards, Cloaks, Jungle Elves, Fallen Kingdom / Reinforcement Packs: Hawk’s Strike and Goodwin’s Blade / Second Board)
2) Nexus Ops (FFG Edition)
3) Runebound Second Edition (Expansions: Sands of Al-Kalim, The Island of Dread, The Frozen Wastes, multiple small item and encounter expansions and character deck expansions)
4) Aliens Vs Predator Card Game (Alien and Predator Decks)
5) World of Warcraft Miniatures (39 Figures W/Cards, Deluxe Core Edition W/Board Map + Paper Basic Game Map)
6) Thunderstone (Base Set, Dragonspire, Wrath of the Elements, Doomgate Legion, For the Dwarf Promo, A Few Additional Promo Packs)
7) Warhammer Invasion (Base Set, Assault on Ulthuan, 6 other battle packs)
8) Agricola (Animeeples and Vegimeeples included)
9) Battleship Galaxies

*EDIT*
Since I have been getting a lot of inquests, I have decided I will sell games seperately, but will give better deals for those that buy multiple game. Also ONLY local buyers as I am not shipping anything.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kiren Maelwulf
Canada
Richmond
BC
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Some games have sold so individual games are now up for sale, send an offer for anything of interest. Again local buyers only and will give better deals for bulk purchases.

1) Summoner Wars Master Set (Other Faction Decks: Vanguards, Cloaks, Jungle Elves, Fallen Kingdom / Reinforcement Packs: Hawk’s Strike and Goodwin’s Blade / Second Board)
2) Nexus Ops (FFG Edition)

3) Runebound Second Edition (Expansions: Sands of Al-Kalim, The Island of Dread, The Frozen Wastes, multiple small item and encounter expansions and character deck expansions)
4) Aliens Vs Predator Card Game (Alien and Predator Decks)
5) World of Warcraft Miniatures (39 Figures W/Cards, Deluxe Core Edition W/Board Map + Paper Basic Game Map)
6) Thunderstone (Base Set, Dragonspire, Wrath of the Elements, Doomgate Legion, For the Dwarf Promo, A Few Additional Promo Packs)
7) Warhammer Invasion (Base Set, Assault on Ulthuan, 6 other battle packs)
8) Agricola (Animeeples and Vegimeeples included)
9) Battleship Galaxies

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.