tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ron Z
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Looks like The Indian will finally be re-printed as part of this expansion!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Wheelock
Canada
Woodstock
New Brunswick
flag msg tools
badge
David Malki drew this!
mbmbmbmbmb
Aaaaaahahahahaha!

I just paid way too much to get the Indian from a store in France!

Oh well. I can't argue with hard-to-find expansions getting reprinted. I think that's great!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wesley Fechter
Netherlands
De Goorn
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just know that there will be several new character-cards available (one them indeed being the Indian). And there will be some new building cards.

Also there will be a 'scenario' called Outlaws in this expansion. That's all the info I have.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Roel van M.
Netherlands
Tilburg
The Netherlands
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I heard about a character: the docter who could heal cowboys that were lost in a fight.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Seth Pinter
United States
Liverpool
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
man, I love this game and have wanted the Indian for a while... Too bad this doesn't see enough table time (too complicated for my parents and wife who are my primary playing partners) or it would be a must buy. If it is cheap enough I'll buy it anyways laugh
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Boyle
United States
Mountain View
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
For everyone talking about the Indian, it's pretty easy to print and play. I made a version on foam core board - print from BGG and glue with a glue-stick to the foam board. Cut and use.

I then made a better version by using the original cardboard from Carson City. There is a blank in the cardboard that has the basic 7 personalities. Print, glue and cut out.

BTW the Indian is great. It really adds a lot to the game and is picked quite a bit.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
George
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
You can take my game… when you pry my cold, dead fingers off the board!
mbmbmbmbmb
Quote:
Does anybody know anything about this expansion?

I know I'm going to buy it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yoki Erdtman
Sweden
Södertälje
flag msg tools
badge
Handsome devil huh?
mbmbmbmbmb
soosy wrote:
Quote:
Does anybody know anything about this expansion?

I know I'm going to buy it.

Ditto!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Troy Sievers
United States
Mesa
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I hope this helps the run away strategy of having a lot of guns. In our games the player that has the most tends to win and it is hard to stop. The only hope is income made from lucky rolls with the Indian.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carsten Jorgensen
Denmark
flag msg tools
ldsdbomber wrote:
Yay! Really grateful to Xavier and Arno for including me (and Chris) in this, and can't wait to see the fully printed product. It was a bit rushed in the end with some of the translations but looks like it will make it to Essen after all

PS
by the way the original name "High Noon" (which was my suggestion) was vetoed because Bohnanza has an expansion with that name, so I think Xavier came up with the new title. I think I'm allowed to spill the beans on that one

Isn't that called "High Bohn" ? However there is also a Bang! expansion called "High Noon". But still "Carson City: High Noon" would have been quite distinct, I think (not that I actually care what it's called ).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.