Popular Tags: [View All]
Robert R
United States
San Antonio
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
I hate "My copy is missing x or y" posts as much as anyone else, but I'm trying to get a replacement set of white wooden markers. My game came with a second set of red markers. So obviously, I can't play with 6.

I've already sent an email to the address on the publisher's website, and i'm still waiting for a response. Has anyone had luck contacting them for any other issue?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jefferson Krogh
United States
San Leandro
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Gencon just ended, so I imagine they've been very very busy the last week or so. I had no problem getting some replacement tech tiles after I bought my copy early this year. It did take a couple of weeks, though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sky Zero
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I had initial contact from the US Asmodee customer service on a torn tile I received upon purchase, but haven't actually received the replacmemt. I also contacted them because one of my punchouts was printed offcenter and haven't heard anything back yet. Stefan B from Asmodee was kind enough to email and post here about my inquiry and said it would be taken care of, but they were buried with Gen Con activities. Give them a few days and I'm sure they'll contact you and get this resolved quickly.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kelvin Lau
Hong Kong
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
definitely not over some random internet or bgg. nor it is the way to ask for the way

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Richardson

Pennsylvania
msg tools
mbmb
While certainly you deserve the ability to ask for a replacement - is it really necessary? I ask because -- I have first edition, and got the light brown money markers (which were supposed to be orange); also my yellow discs were painted really thinly, and looked like a sickly yellow/brown. So, I bought a simple acrylic paint set for less than $5 and painted them up. Took several coats, had to mix the orange myself, and had to do a bit of finishing technique - after drying, rub gently with a paper towel to acquire the sheen of the original pieces. I think they're pretty awesome now, and am excited every time I see my nice ORANGE markers that I fixed myself. whistle

So, if it were me, I'd probably just paint them white. You have all the pieces, they just need a bit of paint.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sky Zero
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ParticleMan wrote:
While certainly you deserve the ability to ask for a replacement - is it really necessary? I ask because -- I have first edition, and got the light brown money markers (which were supposed to be orange); also my yellow discs were painted really thinly, and looked like a sickly yellow/brown. So, I bought a simple acrylic paint set for less than $5 and painted them up. Took several coats, had to mix the orange myself, and had to do a bit of finishing technique - after drying, rub gently with a paper towel to acquire the sheen of the original pieces. I think they're pretty awesome now, and am excited every time I see my nice ORANGE markers that I fixed myself. whistle

So, if it were me, I'd probably just paint them white. You have all the pieces, they just need a bit of paint.

He didn't buy Eclipse "DIY", he bought Eclipse the Board Game. He should get the components he paid for.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert R
United States
San Antonio
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
skyzero wrote:
ParticleMan wrote:

He didn't buy Eclipse "DIY", he bought Eclipse the Board Game. He should get the components he paid for.

What Sky said...

Anywho, I did get a response from the publisher. It is indeed through Asmodee. Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Richardson

Pennsylvania
msg tools
mbmb
skyzero wrote:

He got the components he paid for. Some were just painted the wrong color. Also, reread the part where I said at the very beginning "while you certainly deserve replacements" before acting like a complete snot.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
yschiew
Malaysia
Petaling Jaya
Selangor
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Tried contacting them before Gencon and until today still no reply from Asmodee. Have written 5 e-mails to Asmodee todate.

StefanB replied on 23rd of Aug after Gencon saying my request is in process but till today noone from Asmodee has contacted me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.