Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Sean Chick (Formerly Paul O'Sullivan)
United States
New Orleans
Louisiana
flag msg tools
designer
Fag an bealac! Riam nar druid ar sbarin lann! Cuimhnigidh ar Luimnech agus feall na Sassonach! Erin go Bragh! Remember Limerick! Remember Ireland and Fontenoy!
badge
Well, I'm afraid it'll have to wait. Whatever it was, I'm sure it was better than my plan to get out of this by pretending to be mad. I mean, who would have noticed another madman round here?
mbmbmbmbmb
I've decided to begin work on a series of tactical scenarios covering much of the major surface battles of the war. I may divide these scenarios between either campaigns, regions, or by year. I have not decided which. I'm not sure to make a digital hex map though for the purposes of unit placement. If anyone can help with this, let me know.

UPDATE

My plan is to make 100 scenarios in six volumes over the next six years. The volumes will cover Mediterranean, Atlantic/Arctic, Solomon Islands, Southwest Pacific, Submarines, and an odds and ends volume covering mostly what-if battles. The other volumes will mostly be historical with a few what ifs thrown in.

Volume I: Solomon Islands, 1942-1944
Volume II: Southwest Pacific, 1941-1945
Volume III: Atlantic/Arctic, 1939-1944
Volume IV: Mediterranean, 1940-1943
Volume V: Submarines, 1939-1945
Volume VI: Odds and Ends, 1936-1945

Operational scenarios will come much later.

Once again, I'm not sure how to make a digital hex map for the purposes of unit placement. If anyone can help with this, let me know.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.