Germany
Siegen
NRW
flag msg tools
www.der-ringkrieg.de
badge
www.der-ringkrieg.de
mbmbmbmbmb
A public shout out to John, Boyd and Mike for making that game possible in Toronto with a total stranger. That was great fun and really something different on a holiday. :-) Playing a 4-player game is really quite a different thing, and also very good. I get to do that much too rarely.

Kudos to Mike for being an excellent Saruman to my Sauron. We pulled off a Corruption victory in the end, after Gondor and Rohan had fallen.

Hopefully see you next year at GenCon. And if you ever want to try out the Java client, send me a Geekmail.

P.S.: This was a very fitting occasion for my 100th recorded game of WotR on the Geek.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremy Laverty
Canada
Newmarket
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Woah! Invite me to the next one!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ralf Schemmann
Germany
Siegen
NRW
flag msg tools
www.der-ringkrieg.de
badge
www.der-ringkrieg.de
mbmbmbmbmb
John's fully pimped Collector's Edition with foobar awol's Mt Doom and Strongholds (plus many other neat things) was very impressive.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dariusz M
Poland
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
The REAL WoTR should be placed in Middle Earth not in Toronto...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ralf Schemmann
Germany
Siegen
NRW
flag msg tools
www.der-ringkrieg.de
badge
www.der-ringkrieg.de
mbmbmbmbmb
Guess New Zealand is the closest we can get to that in this world. Anyone willing to invite me over? ;-)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
birchbeer
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If you're ever visiting Colorado let me know. My CE is also geeked-out with all the add-ons (and more in queue). I'd be delighted to host you to some 2, 3 or 4-player session. We also have some great microbrews!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.