6 Posts

Space Hulk: Death Angel – The Card Game» Forums » Rules

Subject: Moving genestealers? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Troy Torres
Australia
flag msg tools
I understand the genestealers can move up and down but how do you decide if they move up or down?.

Also can genestealers attack anywhere in the formation or only where there is a location card?.

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brother Leon
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
I paid 100 GG for this thinking it was a Geek Badge...
mb
When it is time to move a genestealer, look at the card of the marine that it is engaged with. On the side that the genestealer is on, there will be either an up or down arrow. This is the direction it will go in, joining any other genestealers that already occupy its destination space.

They can attack from any position on the column, not just where the Terrain cards are.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Julien Le Jeune
Belgium
Namur
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Easier way to think of it is to see your formation as a clock. They move counter clock wise. Always, no matter the facing.

For instance, in this 5 marine formation (I'm a good drawer ain't I?);

You just follow the arrows pictured here. Knowing that beforehand, it will probably change the way you play the game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew B
Sweden
Stockholm
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
One important note. The one at the top of the formation would flank only if you are facing right and the one at the bottom would flank only if you are facing left.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brother Leon
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
I paid 100 GG for this thinking it was a Geek Badge...
mb
andrewbwm wrote:
One important note. The one at the top of the formation would flank only if you are facing right and the one at the bottom would flank only if you are facing left.

Very good point.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Troy Torres
Australia
flag msg tools
Thanks guys!.

Julien Le Jeune thanks for the drawing

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.