Manuel Pasi
Switzerland
Zürich
flag msg tools
Ka Mate Ka Mate
badge
Ka Ora Ka Ora
mbmbmbmbmb
Will this game somehow make it to Europe without having shipping costs that exceed 20$?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Escapade Crew
United States
Oregon
flag msg tools
publisher
mb
I am not really able to answer that question, because I honestly don't know. What I have been told at this point is that overseas shipping from the U.S. is very expensive, and that we are looking into all the options we can to see if we can find ways to make the game available to international folks in the most affordable way possible.

I'm still brand new to the manufacturing/shipping/distribution side of things, so I'm leaving that to the talented pros who know what they are doing. We would love to have a reasonably priced shipping option available to customers worldwide, but at this point there are no guarantees.... sorry
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Grainger
United Kingdom
Unspecified
Hampshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If it ends up distributed to stores in the UK, or mainland Europe, that would be great from my point of view. When importing from outside the European Union, it's not just the shipping that hurts, but the handling fee (around £10) and VAT (sales tax) that is slapped on top when we receive the parcel. In the UK, VAT is 20% of the total of item cost and shipping! There is a threshold below which VAT isn't charged, but that is only £15, so it wouldn't apply here.

That all said, my family are so interested in this game, we will almost certainly order it directly from the US if that's our only option.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Javier García
Spain
flag msg tools
+1 (from Spain)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeffrey Bourbeau
United States
londonderry
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There could be Euro dist, or there could not be. That is up to the publisher.

On another note, I played this game and it's amazing.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.