Hide
4 Posts

Yomi» Forums » Rules

Subject: a few questions regarding aces rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Drift -
msg tools
I'm a little confused at the lack of instructions for some of the symbols on the cards.

I understand that if an Ace shows multiple green A's, it means that you have to discard extra aces for the attack to execute. If it shows two A's in this way, does that mean 1 more A plus the one you already played?

Also, I assume +1 any means it requires you discard 1 of any other card, also I assume this card is just discarded? What does the black symbol showing two cards indicate in the same square?

Thanks guys!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex Brown
Australia
Sydney
NSW
flag msg tools
mb
If you name the exact card, I can tell you off the top of my head.

That said, when it says AA you need two including the one played as your combat card. AA+any number of A for example would be two minimum, then the bonus for each additional.

The black box should say "any card" or mention the specific type of card.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
K
United States
Oakland
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
just read the italic help text IMO. Every card with such a requirement has more detailed help text in addition to the symbols (which are really just abbreviations for the help text). For example it'll say "When you play this card, you must discard one additional ace"
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Drift -
msg tools
Thanks guys I also found some revised rules on the official website which helped clear alot up.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.