Gdynia -> Poznań
This method is simple, but it takes a lot of time and requires building deck from a scratch. I will come up with draft/deck modification system latter, if I will be able to think of something usefull.
1. Roll a dice to determinate who is going to draft first.
2. First player choses his/her Mage (and specialization, if it is Wizard)
3. Second player choses Mage and first card to deck.
4. From this moment players draft cards alternately, following those rules:
- determine, how much more points your oponent spent on his or her deck.
- you can draft cards to TEMPORARY POOL as long as you exceed point-value of your oponents deck.
- you set your cards in TEMPORARY POOL from most expensive to the least expensive (point-wise) - you can arrange them in any order in case of ties.
- you can take cards from TEMPORARY POOL one by one until your deck value. exceed your oponents deck value - the rest of the cards go back to common pool and can be taken by any player latter.
- now is your oponent turn to draft cards.
TEMPORARY POOL is rule for avoinding exploit. In example:
- you have 5 points to spend - you choose 1, 1, 1, 1, 1 and 20 points worth cards.
- with temporary pool, you will be able to keep only 20 points worth card, without, you have 5 cards more.