Joe Gola
United States
Redding
Connecticut
flag msg tools
badge
and everything under the sun is in tune
mbmbmbmbmb
She smelled like paint, dead birds, and a weekend on the tilt-a-whirl, and yet somehow she was still the prettiest girl in town.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Morgan Dontanville
United States
Charlottesville
VA
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Plate of Shrimp.
badge
Here we are folks, the dream we all dream of.
mbmbmbmbmb
The cruel hat slid on perfectly despite the angles that would make it seem impossible.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul DeStefano
United States
Long Island
New York
flag msg tools
designer
badge
It's a Zendrum. www.zendrum.com
mbmbmbmbmb
Angela's sister, an only child, slept that night in the deep sleep of a kitten with three legs after first encountering the marvelous miracle of yarn.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Bentley
United States
Cleburne
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It was a stormy and dark night...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shaky Ulnas
Canada
Steinbach
Manitoba
flag msg tools
Yet feet that wandering have gone
badge
Turn at last to home afar
mbmb
Facing forward, the man reared back. He had been petting a hairless cat the entire time!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erik D
United States
Pasadena
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Strict government regulations prevented him from hitting sand even if he fell off a camel.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adrian Hague
United Kingdom
Bristol
Bristol
flag msg tools
badge
RAWKET LAWNCHA!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
The cellar door gaped wide open.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
"that's a smith and wesson, and you've had your six"
mbmbmb
The ivory keys felt as if the beast they once were attached to were barreling into his bruised fingers, but he wouldn't give Master Domenico the satisfaction of anything less.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt B
United States
Cincinnati
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Alice was beginning to get very tired of sitting by her sister on the bank, and of having nothing to do: once or twice she had peeped into the book her sister was reading, but it had no pictures or conversations in it, 'and what is the use of a book,' thought Alice, 'without pictures or conversation?'
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Troy Davidson
United States
Bountiful
Utah
flag msg tools
www.istroyworking.com
badge
www.istroyworking.com
mbmbmb
Best. Imaginary. Novels. Site. Evar:

http://www.bulwer-lytton.com/

I love this one:

A small assortment of astonishingly loud brass instruments raced each other lustily to the respective ends of their distinct musical choices as the gates flew open to release a torrent of tawny fur comprised of angry yapping bullets that nipped at Desdemona’s ankles, causing her to reflect once again (as blood filled her sneakers and she fought her way through the panicking crowd) that the annual Running of the Pomeranians in Liechtenstein was a stupid idea.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Finch
United Kingdom
BERKSHIRE
flag msg tools
badge
Rule changes for tonight's game:-
mbmbmbmbmb
It was the best of times, it was the worst of times. No, the best. No, it was the worst. Best. Worst. Best best best. Worsiest worst. Triple best.Asshat.

Fin.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott A. Reed
United States
Lawrence
Kansas
flag msg tools
badge
mb
The dog just wouldn't stop bleeding.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Liam
Scotland
flag msg tools
admin
badge
I am BGG's official honey trap
mbmbmbmbmb
She raced to turn the computer on. With a targeted flick of her finger it shuddered into duty-bound life. She speedily opened the application Word 98 but it was too late. No sooner had she typed, "Dear John", than the black hole opened and time ceased. The monkeys had won; the badger, of course, had been right all along.

surprise
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Liam
Scotland
flag msg tools
admin
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Emma awoke and instantly realised something was wrong when she spotted she had an erection. In the adjoining bedroom her brother too was having an difficult day. He awoke as a giant bug but still suffered from erectile dysfunction.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Tannhauser
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
Be cool.
badge
No—cooler than that.
mbmbmbmbmb
The thick musk of sex done well and hard hung in the air like a Jesus painting in a church. A sheen of denatured Cool Whip coated their bodies and the bunching sheets—there were rainbow jimmies in her hair, in the laugh crevices of her eyes, jumbled in fuzzy zigzags along the broad line where her ribcage subtended her breasts. The jimmies even stood, impossibly, about her erect nipples like twin dioramas of varicolored druids worshipping an ancient monolith. God damn, thought Chad breathlessly, God damn.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Liam
Scotland
flag msg tools
admin
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Suddenly fearful now, with a hard rain falling down all around him, he though of his life so far. From modest beginning he became a binman in his hometown. Ever proud he introduced himself as the best binman in the whole of Louisville. Sometimes the best binman in the whole world.

He prayed to Allah as a lucky and unlucky NVA mortar landed on top of his position. Extracts from the telegram read: Private Cassius Clay Was Killed In Action In The Tay Ninh Province Of South Vietnam (stop) His Country Thanks Him For His Patriotic Service (stop). Greatness remained unmentioned.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aloha!
United States
Kalamazoo
Michigan
flag msg tools
Meega, nala kwishta!
badge
AAGH! YOU'RE TOUCHING ME!
mbmbmbmbmb
Lincoln! Why was it always Lincoln? Not many people knew Hitler was Lincoln in disguise spreading his own brand of evil through the ages, but one 7th grader knew. Josh Hill was that 7th grader and now he needed to find out why the 16th president and history's greatest secret monster was now selling used cars in Hoboken.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
If I was truly the product of “Intelligent Design,” I’m pretty sure my fingers would be smaller or my nose would be bigger.
United States
Kansas City
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
I think that all right-thinking people in this country are sick and tired of being told that ordinary, decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired. I’m certainly not, and I’m sick and tired of being told that I am.
mbmbmbmbmb
From an unpublished science-fiction novel...

"More thrust, dammit!" she said to the man behind her.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Billy McBoatface
United States
Lexington
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
KGS is the #1 web site for playing go over the internet. Visit now!
badge
Yes, I really am that awesome.
mbmbmbmbmb
And there was Dad, masturbating in public. Again.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rudy
United States
No too far from Philly
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
I got...
badge
...something. :)
mbmbmbmb
I couldn't believe it. She just sat there right in front of me, naked, legs spread wide. I didn't know what to do. I was just a skinny teenager with acne and a squeaky voice. Even though I had the proper protection, I still wasn't anywhere near ready. But standing there motionless wasn't going to work, so I closed my eyes and went at it. Who was I to turn down the honor of carving the Thanksgiving turkey?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mystery McMysteryface
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
"Oh, no!" she thought, "Not Frank, again!"

She quietly eased herself out of her Camry and began to fumble with her purse. As she came abreast of him, she fixed her tricky smile upon her face--the one that was a cross between "great to see you!" and "oh, is it you?"
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Thorp
United States
Granite Falls
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
"Come on! Come on! Come and get it, baby! Come on! I don't got all day! Come on! Come on! Come on you bastard! Come on, you too! Oh, you want some of this? "
mbmbmbmbmb
Kowalski's hatred of the human race was not limited to nazis and FTD florists.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Avri Balofsky
Israel
Tel Mond
HaSharon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Nobody ever asked where all the surplus khaki ended up. Nobody ever cared.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Moshe Callen
Israel
Jerusalem
flag msg tools
designer
ἄνδρα μοι ἔννεπε, μοῦσα, πολύτροπον, ὃς μάλα πολλὰ/ πλάγχθη, ἐπεὶ Τροίης ἱερὸν πτολίεθρον ἔπερσεν./...
badge
μῆνιν ἄειδε θεὰ Πηληϊάδεω Ἀχιλῆος/ οὐλομένην, ἣ μυρί᾽ Ἀχαιοῖς ἄλγε᾽ ἔθηκε,/...
mbmbmbmbmb
My great-grandfather died that day on Mt. Doom, pushed by the evil Baggins. Betrayed and finally murdered, Smeagol could not know that a worse fate awaited even yet as his very memory became reviled. He would forever after be known only by the hated epithet of Gollum and only the hated Baggins would tell his side of the tale-- at least until now.

This is the true account of what really happened, the true life-story of Smeagol Deagolsson, known unfairly to history as Gollum....
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aloha!
United States
Kalamazoo
Michigan
flag msg tools
Meega, nala kwishta!
badge
AAGH! YOU'RE TOUCHING ME!
mbmbmbmbmb
Once again, Harold found himself knee-deep in guacamole. Perhaps it was time he reconsidered his choice of drinking buddies. Well, there was nothing for it but to start digging the graves.

He hated that part.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2 , 3  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.