The Lord of the Rings: The Card Game» Forums » Variants

Subject: Custom Scenario : Battle of Helm's Deep rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Doug Style
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've created a custom scenario for LotR:LCG called "The Battle for Helm's Deep". So far it's just a playtest, but it's in a very playable form. It's an exciting combat heavy take on a seige. Check out the details on the FFG forum including a link to the cards for printing as well as OCTGN sets for online play. You can find out more here:

http://www.fantasyflightgames.com/edge_foros_discusion.asp?e...

If you want to cut right to the chase, you can download the files from my skydrive here:

https://skydrive.live.com/?cid=F56C6FE4A0A30C29&id=F56C6FE4A...

Please make sure you read the instruction card carefully as this scenario uses an alternative method to calculate starting threat. Please contact me with any suggestions/comments/ideas you might have. Have fun!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Davis
United Kingdom
Harlow
Essex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
unfortunately, neither of those links seem to work...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Howard
United States
Marina del Rey
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I saw this on FFG's forums, so here are the working links:

FFG forum link

Skydrive download
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Doug Style
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you Gecko! My mistake for not embedding the link, sorry about that. Please check out the scenario and let me know what you think. Like I said in my post of the FFG forums, this is still in playtest form and there's a few changes I'm considering making, but I'd like to get more feedback first.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Doug Style
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There's an issue with the OCTGN sets in my download area. They seem to be conflicting with the Foundations of Stone set which can cause problems if you have included any player cards from FoS. I am working on a fix and it should be available in the next few days. Sorry for the problem.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Doug Style
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Style75 wrote:
There's an issue with the OCTGN sets in my download area. They seem to be conflicting with the Foundations of Stone set which can cause problems if you have included any player cards from FoS. I am working on a fix and it should be available in the next few days. Sorry for the problem.

The OCTGN issue has now been fixed and the bugged .o8s file in my Skydrive has been replaced with a working version. You should make sure you delete any copies you have of the old version and also uninstall the old .o8s file from OCTGN before you download the new one. Sorry for the problems, I hope you enjoy the game!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.