Popular Tags: [View All]
Chris Funk
United States
Springfield
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ok, I have a request. Anyone that may have demo'd this at GenCon and has one of the red hero capes they don't want, are you willing to part with it?

I saw them and my son would kill for one, so I talked to the booth rep. They said I would need to demo the game. Problem is, I was working a booth for the whole show and didn't have 30-45 minutes free to demo. I offered money for one, still no luck.

Disappointed, I went back to my booth and one of the other volunteers said his son would do it for me. So about 15 minutes later, his son comes over and was more than happy to do it. I even gave him $5 for his trouble. 10 minutes later, he comes back and hands me the $5 and tells me they were out.

So, I wrote UD. Explained what happened and if they had more. They said "We have no more, come see us next year, though!"

Harrumph.

Then I thought, "What if someone on here got one and it's still sitting in a bag because they don't even want it?"

If you have one, don't want it, and are willing to help a dad out, let me know! We'll work something out for it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.