United States
Madison
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
designer
Unique titles I've played in 2018
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
When looking at my profile, I noticed that there were 26 plays for board game expansions displayed. However, I do not record plays of expansion games. So, I clicked through and it is showing my 26 plays of Settlers of Catan as expansion plays. Is this right? Doesn't seem right to me...

http://boardgamegeek.com/plays/bydate/user/bnordeng/subtype/...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kathrin
Austria
Wien
flag msg tools
mb
Weird. No idea why it is like that, but it's the same for me:
http://boardgamegeek.com/plays/bygame/user/marble911/subtype...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Det var bara en hake...
Sweden
flag msg tools
Help, I'm being held prisoner in an overtext typing facility! I don't have much time, they could find out at any m
badge
I'm that weirdo whose number of badges sold prior to yesterday Bail Organa is keeping track of
mbmbmbmbmb
Yet if you look at the "Expands" line in the SoC entry, it's empty. You can't play it with anything. It's useless! Send me your copies etc.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott A. Reed
United States
Lawrence
Kansas
flag msg tools
badge
mb
Kaffedrake wrote:
Yet if you look at the "Expands" line in the SoC entry, it's empty. You can't play it with anything. It's useless! Send me your copies etc.

It's a bug that causes the boardgameexpansion subtype to attach whenever someone links an item as an expansion, even in game item submission. A user mis-linked a Catan expansion the wrong way around, and the subtype attached even though the expansion had not yet been approved. I've corrected the entry, and I will advise the programming team.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Karp
United States
Rockville
Maryland
flag msg tools
admin
Developin' Developin" Developin!!
badge
100 geekgold for OverText, and all I got was this stupid sentence.
mbmbmb
We are aware of the bug, but there is nothing we can do about it for now without a wholesale overhaul of the way item submissions are handled.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.