Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Brent Wolgemuth
United States
Mechanicsburg
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Did a little research on finding some figurines for the game. I think these really go with the theme. They are used for train sets and are HO scale (not sure how big they are in inches). I don't know if they will stand on their own, but I am sure they could be glued to a small base.

I have not bought any myself yet, but I thought I would share the information with everybody.

I think the two guys with the walking sticks would be perfect. But since they come in a set of six, having other choices for players to choose might be nice too.

The name of the set is Woodland Scenics #1944 - Take a Hike.

http://www.ehobbies.com/wooa1944.html

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hammock Backpacker
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
Hot Coffee...Mmmmmm
badge
Go Take A HIke!
mbmbmbmbmb
These would be really cool if you're using the Alternative to the conveyor belt layout.

This variant requires some item to distinguish the head from the tail and it's a perfect thematic match to use a figure as the token.

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mercedes (Mandy)
Japan
Setagaya-ku
Tokyo
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Tokyo Game Market here I come!
badge
Sorry if I'm slow in reading mails. I'm currently working hard on some Alley Thieves
mbmbmbmbmb
Great idea! and then I looked at the alternative to the conveyor belt method and I like that a lot
Thanks for these great ideas

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Sandberg
United States
kentwood
Louisiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I like the smurf hiker myself. There are a lot of them on ebay for cheep.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.