1 Posts

Sorry! Revenge Card Game» Forums » Rules

Subject: Grey Sorry on top of other colour Sorry cards rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Grey Warden
Australia
flag msg tools
Well, I did try contacting Hasbro, but I must've reached the American outlet as they referred me to an Oz email address which still has not replied after a number of weeks. Seems as the customer service of the American guys are much better (unless there is a revised email address or some other reason).

My question:
Can a grey Sorry card be played on Sorry cards of another colour?

As crazy as this might seem, there is one scenario where it is of importance, and that scenario has happened a couple of times within a few games, namely, that one player (especially in a two-player game) has 3 pawns turned up and needs one to win. He has just played a red Sorry card on my 21 intending to claim victory. There will be no next turn if I cannot play a grey card, unlike other instances where fewer pawns of my opponent are turned up. I simply play the grey at the start of the next turn and a pawn gets flipped back. Easy peasy.
But this scenario, not so.

The indications from the diagrams on the Sorry cards is that greys might not be playable thus, but I am not wholly convinced.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.