Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Alkis Moraitis
Australia
Sydney Olympic Park
NSW
flag msg tools
designer
We gotta get out while we 're young, `cause tramps like us, baby we were born to run...
mbmbmbmbmb
Just a shot in the dark...

I have the German original manual for Wings of War: WW2 Deluxe set and I would like to ask if anyone want this in exchange for an English manual.

I have downloaded the file, I intend to print it, but I would love to have the original English manual if possible.

Any takers?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrea Angiolino
Italy
Rome
European Union
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Maybe with some more luck you could even get a Greek one if you are interested. I am quite convinced that Kaissa did it (while FantasyShop did a Wings of War: Famous Aces Greek manual for sure).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alkis Moraitis
Australia
Sydney Olympic Park
NSW
flag msg tools
designer
We gotta get out while we 're young, `cause tramps like us, baby we were born to run...
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the tip Andrea, but I would prefer an English one.

For some strange reason, some things do not sound the same in Greek as they do in English. Especially true for computer related stuff and games in general.

Fantastic series of games by the way! thumbsup

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrea Angiolino
Italy
Rome
European Union
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks so much!
I can imagine, even the greek title of "Famous Aces" sounded a bit strange in Greek.
I tried to put a few Greek planes in the game by the way - some cards appeared, but never a miniature alas.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alkis Moraitis
Australia
Sydney Olympic Park
NSW
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Clipper 1801 is doing a pretty good job in bridging that void with some BR 14 planes repainted with Greek colors at the Wings of Glory Aerodrome!

http://www.wingsofwar.org/forums/showthread.php?11689-BR-14-...!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cristian
Romania
Bucharest
EU
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Alkis, did you succeed your quest? I too have a manual for exchange - mine is French, I'm looking to trade it for an English manual. I didn't know there were a French version of WoW WW2 Deluxe Set but I found this after I have bought it. Not much of a problem since I have the WoG WW2 Starter set with the updated rules/manual - it's just that I prefer an English manual.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrea Angiolino
Italy
Rome
European Union
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
In any case, all rulebooks in all languages are downloadable there:

http://issuu.com/search?q=wings%20of%20war
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alkis Moraitis
Australia
Sydney Olympic Park
NSW
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Buna Cristi,

Not yet, still looking. Meanwhile I have printed the English manual and I am covered. I would eventually like to have the original English one if I can get it though.

Salutari din Grecia!

Alkis
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cristian
Romania
Bucharest
EU
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Haha, salut Alkis, multumesc! laugh Greece is one of my favorite destinations, time to visit again, maybe next summer!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.