Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Stephen McHale
United States
Falling Waters
West Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I posted this in the Seafarers forum and received no reply so I thought I would try here.

I have searched and searched but I give up and I am going to ask for help from my friends here on BGG.

I am looking for a decent board that will hold seafarers in place. Preferably wooden but does not have to be. The only thing I have found so far is the Vagabond but that seems like a lot of money for something that is not wood.

I don't plan on adding any other expansions except maybe the 5-6 player for seafarers. That is one of the things I do like about the Vagabond, it will accommodate all my needs.

Any advice/help would be much appreciated.

Thank you.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Sample
United States
Pelham
New York
flag msg tools
badge
Bright, brilliant colors are to be seen everywhere, the stones and pigments undimmed by the passage of decades. The floor of the corridor is a colorful mosaic of stone, with a distinct, winding path of red tiles about 2' wide.
mbmbmbmbmb
Have you checked out the Kickstarter campaign for Lyris Laser graphics? Kind of a neat interlocking system for Settlers and its expansions.

Dunno,
Jason
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen McHale
United States
Falling Waters
West Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Jason,

That is perfect. Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Sample
United States
Pelham
New York
flag msg tools
badge
Bright, brilliant colors are to be seen everywhere, the stones and pigments undimmed by the passage of decades. The floor of the corridor is a colorful mosaic of stone, with a distinct, winding path of red tiles about 2' wide.
mbmbmbmbmb
Cool.

The funny thing is that I just looked at that stuff last night. It seems neat.

Enjoy,
Jason
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen McHale
United States
Falling Waters
West Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just pledged, thanks again.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Karl von Laudermann
United States
Unspecified
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
queequeg wrote:
Have you checked out the Kickstarter campaign for Lyris Laser graphics? Kind of a neat interlocking system for Settlers and its expansions.

FTFY.

People who refer to another web page without providing a link are DOIN IT WRONG!!!</nerdrage>
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Sample
United States
Pelham
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Cold, dude. Wicked cold.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.