Popular Tags: [View All]
Victory Point Games
United States
California
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
http://victorypointgames.com/details.php?prodId=217

Paul Koenig’s Market-Garden is a series of small-format, competitive introductory-level wargames covering the critical first three days of Operation Market-Garden, where the Allies attempted to seize a series of bridges in Holland and end WWII before Christmas.

Nijmegen Bridge is the third and final game in the Market-Garden series, covering the events happening at this vital river crossing from September 17th-19th, 1944. The central Nijmegen sector of the attack crossed an arm of the Rhine that could not be bridged easily.

Click here for all the details and to order Paul Koenig's Market Garden: Nijmegen Bridge.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bob
United States
flag msg tools
Be sure to taste your words, before you spit them out.
badge
If you climb in the saddle, be ready for the ride.
mbmbmbmbmb
Nice, time for my next VPG order! thumbsup

Any chance the previous two games in the trilogy will receive the gold banner treatment?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alan Emrich
United States
Irvine
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
"Any chance the previous two games in the trilogy will receive the gold banner treatment?"

Yes... and no. The "no" is not individually, and not immediately. The "yes" is that when Paul turns in XXX Corps (the "linking" expansion kit for all 3 games in this series), he will also have a chance to "Gold Banner" all the components across the board and we'll bundle everything together in a deluxe edition.

But that could be some time from now... We have SO MANY projects in the queue!!

Alan Emrich
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher
Belgium
De Panne
Bachten de Kupe
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Great news! This one will be in my next VPG purchase, along with the two other PKMG games.

But how can I add this game to my wishlist if it isn't in the BGG database yet?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bob
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
teufen wrote:
Great news! This one will be in my next VPG purchase, along with the two other PKMG games.

It's there now...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bob
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Alan Emrich wrote:
"Any chance the previous two games in the trilogy will receive the gold banner treatment?"

Yes... and no. The "no" is not individually, and not immediately. The "yes" is that when Paul turns in XXX Corps (the "linking" expansion kit for all 3 games in this series), he will also have a chance to "Gold Banner" all the components across the board and we'll bundle everything together in a deluxe edition.

Alan Emrich

So to get the first two games in gold banner, we'll need to wait for the deluxe edition; which includes all three games. In this case, I'll probably not purchase Nijmegen Bridge by itself and wait for the bundle to be released... soblue
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher
Belgium
De Panne
Bachten de Kupe
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ashitaka wrote:
teufen wrote:

It's there now...

Added to Wishlist.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
dan garlick
United States
Castle Rock
Colorado
flag msg tools
mb
Ashitaka wrote:
Alan Emrich wrote:

Alan Emrich

So to get the first two games in gold banner, we'll need to wait for the deluxe edition; which includes all three games. In this case, I'll probably not purchase Nijmegen Bridge by itself and wait for the bundle to be released... :soblue:

Yup in the same boat will just wait down the road for it all to be gold banner.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.