Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jussi Viinikainen
Finland
Jyväskylä
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello folks!

I just want to bring to your attention that the awesome rogue-like rpg ADOM is going to get its development resurrected and new features will be added to the game. It is currently collecting funds via Indiegogo http://www.indiegogo.com/resurrect-adom-development and has now been fully funded. However, there are some awesome stretch goals that might make the game even more awesome that it already is! The campaign lasts until the end of August and I suggest you to contribute if you like rogue-likes or rpg:s.

Note that a prerelease version of the game is available and can be found from a link in the Indiegogo page. Try that if you haven't done already, you won't regret .

I'm not sure about the advertising rules in the forum, but I hope that this message follows those rules.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Bellevue
NE
flag msg tools
badge
mb
I'm not sure. I know BGG has a Press Release forum. Perhaps that's a more appropriate place, but hey, at least you didn't post in RSP. Subscribe to your own thread and if an Admin deems it necessary to move it, they can and you can still get notifications if anyone replies or asks questions.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Key Locks
United States
Indianapolis
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mb
You could post it on the RPG Kickstarter Announcement Thread.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.