Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kev.
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
Read & Watch at www.bigboardgaming.com
Page 66 of PDF for GBII (Ithink current version) has no rough terrain just hills.

The printed version of the Axis booklet page 4-5 has combat and movement effects for Rough & Hills.

I assume the printed book is correct?

Also where there are 1/2 hexes that run from one map to another the color or tone changes for rough/hills is it changing to rough or hill or is it a print discrepancy?

See 63.13 /01.13 what terrain is that please?
What is the terrain on map C 43.05?
What is the terrain on "" " 45.07?

I've been using printed copies of manuals and scans to avoid excessive wear and tear on the game books (they look so nice and white! Looks like in my preparations to play I printed old versions?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Keith Walton
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
There is no rough terrain on the GB2 maps. It's all hills. The colour discrepancy is just a printing thing. You will get a better feel for the hills/rough/mountain transition if you can look at the caucasus area on the case blue maps.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kev.
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
phew.. I was going nuts trying to reconcile the various charts. Then it dawned on me as I drifted to a fitful sleep... its a joint CB/GBII booklet. I bet there are hill in the CB maps. I rested easier.
Thanks for confirming.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kev.
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
i did however treat the rough as hills due to the older GBII terrain chart referring to them as hills. Bummer that means the soviets got short changed on defense.
P66 etc.
the litany of errors mounts.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.