Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
11 Posts

Farmageddon» Forums » General

Subject: As a U.S. backer, should I be concerned if I still haven't received my copy? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mathue Faulkner
United States
Austin
TX
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I've been trying to be patient, but a friend of mine received his copy 12 days ago. Are there any other backers out there who still haven't received their copy? From my understanding, all of the copies were mailed as of August 14th, so it seems like it should be here by now.

Should I give it a few more days???

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Grant Rodiek
United States
Redwood City
CA
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
mfaulk80 wrote:
I've been trying to be patient, but a friend of mine received his copy 12 days ago. Are there any other backers out there who still haven't received their copy? From my understanding, all of the copies were mailed as of August 14th, so it seems like it should be here by now.

Should I give it a few more days???

No, you shouldn't. Can you GeekMail me your name and address and I'll forward it to Phil immediately?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phil Kilcrease
United States
SLC
Utah
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello Mathue,

Thanks for bringin' it to our attention. There are some deliveries that were slated for 8 business days. If your copy hasn't shown up by tomorrow, please message me directly and we'll getcha taken care of.

Further, as an open call for US folks, if you haven't received your copies by Friday evening, ping me and we'll get you taken care of.

Best,
Phil
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Cartwright
United Kingdom
Spilsby
LINCS
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Still haven't recieved mine yet, seems like it's been a very long time

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anthony Avelar
United States
Idaho
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I haven't received mine either.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Grant Rodiek
United States
Redwood City
CA
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I sent Phil a reminder to check on this.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phil Kilcrease
United States
SLC
Utah
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
@James: The international copies hit the mail on Friday August 31. It's on its way! : ]

@Anthony: Messaged.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stefano Castelli
Italy
Rome
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
My copy has just arrived.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stefano Castelli
Italy
Rome
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Warped cards in my copy too.

I'm waiting to try it some more times before sending a review.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
VETRHUS of Rogaland
United States
Milwaukee
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
An ash I know, Yggdrasil its name. With water white is the great tree wet; thence come the dews that fall in the dales. Green by Urth's well does it ever grow.
mbmbmbmbmb
Is there a fix for the warped cards yet being offered to backers? I'm rather disappointed that my backer copies came with the mis-shrunk cards and that no solution has been offered to this point.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Evil Bob
Canada
Montreal
Quebec
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
diehard4life wrote:
Is there a fix for the warped cards yet being offered to backers? I'm rather disappointed that my backer copies came with the mis-shrunk cards and that no solution has been offered to this point.

What have you tried?

Solution offered:
Take the cards out of the shrink and play about 10 games of it. The cards straighten out over time and with shuffling. Mine straightened out over the course of about 3 games.

Alternative solution offered:
Break the deck out into smaller stacks, place them on a flat surface, and put some flat, heavy objects on them. Leave for a few days.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.