4 Posts

Dust Warfare: Core Rulebook» Forums » General

Subject: Promising rumours on the hero front... rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
United States
Montana
flag msg tools
Well, it looks as though those of us who want to be able to get our hands on Markus/Ozz/Sigrid/other DT box heroes may be getting a chance to buy them on their own. The rumor from GenCon is that FFG is looking into releasing $20 hero packs with those heroes in them...If these rumors pan out, I will be a very happy man. My wallet, on the other hand, may just attempt to assassinate me and free itself from it torment.

More here > http://darkfuturegaming.blogspot.co.uk/2012/08/dust-warfare-...

Cheers!

~Euen
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamie Vantries
United States
Woodbury
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmb
Son of a mother piece of gaah! I just bought Operation Cyclone cuz I wanted Rosie that bad!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erik Nicely
United States
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I bought Seelowe since I needed Markus for my Gorillas list but will hold off on buying more Tactics campaign boxes and hopefully the hero boxes will happen. Fingers crossed.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
calvin chow
United States
seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
there's some pretty cool proxies out there if you're just playing casually... i picked up reapers ape-x for marcus (he's huge!) and a couple infinity figs for angela and manfred...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.