Subject: Battle Luck? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Shadow ruxer
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Im a bit confused on the battle luck special card...

When i fight a general i fight them in dice roll increments of 3, when i use characters such as the eagle rider i decide if i will re-roll all my dice for that section of battle (3 dice) if hes on ground.

So, my question is if i use battle luck, will i get to re-roll in EACH of my three dice increment rolls against generals? or only one?

How do you guys do this?

Thanks!!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Smith
United States
Troy
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Battle Luck allows the active player to re-roll all of his failed dice in a combat. When fighting a general, you first must decide how many cards you are committing to the combat. This determines how many dice you get to roll in the combat. When it's your turn to roll against the general, you roll all of your dice. If you like to roll them in groups of three, then you don't get any re-rolls until you've rolled all of your dice. It's best to use more than just the three dice that match the color of the general, so you can keep track of how many hits and misses you've rolled. After rolling all of your dice for the first time, you can then decide if you want to use Battle Luck to re-roll all of your misses.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.