United States
Lewisville
Texas
flag msg tools
Ask me how I got this badge early!
badge
Dexterity Games Guy for BGG.Con / GeekCoin # 318030
mbmbmbmbmb
Only played two games so far (minus betting), but I'm getting pasted by my wife at rate of 2:1 in scoring.

1) Does anybody know a good time/strategy for getting rid of singlets in your hand without pairing them up with a wild?

2) I seem to end up with a lot of low-ranking cards in small quantities, but can't figure out how to turn them into hands that aren't just going to get beaten over to the point that I either lose the lead, or play a bomb just to keep it and lose my wild cards.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Shields
United States
Tacoma
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Consider leading your lowest single & get them out of your hand. Take the trick with a ten if you can, but if the tempo gets her there first, take it with your king to keep control. Plus you get the kings five points, and if she bombs to take control you have even more. If you have more singles, lead them again. If she bombs, you're up on points and on wild cards.

If she lets you keep single tricks to keep from breaking up her hand, keep them coming, especially if you have multiple tens.

Great game!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.