Popular Tags: [View All]
Tom Patterson
United States
Brooklyn
New York
flag msg tools
What were you expecting?
badge
I have overtext 'cause everyone else was doing it.
mbmbmbmbmb

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mb
shake Ne'er M-O-R-E than around 'Score FOUR' years ago, we shall never forget to remember and not REPEAT hysterical, historical, histrionics, hitherfore henceforth!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike K
United States
Fairless Hills
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I was in a high-school library during an in-service day for teachers, when we all felt the ground shake for a couple seconds. An administrator tried to pass this off on ongoing construction elsewhere in the building. laugh

The Philly area didn't get much damage (if any), but the epicenter did receive some damage. Not a complete joke, unless you live in California and have 3.8 earthquakes for breakfast (Literally!).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Through The Ages
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
In the Northern Virginia area it was quite intense--especially since we're not used to earthquakes at all. I thought my house was coming down.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Dahlstrom
United States
Arlington
Virginia
flag msg tools
(This is a picture of a frozen waterfall, from behind the waterfall)
mbmbmbmbmb
Oops, I forgot!

And I even suffered through it: the ground shook, street lights wiggled back 'n' forth. I literally thought my parked car's engine was still on and rocking the car.

Oh the horror.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.