Popular Tags: [View All]
Paul Springer
United States
Bellevue
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I think I'm missing some stuff. I only have 153/154 ship part tiles, 95/96 Technology tiles, 22/27 orbital/monolith tiles and 4/8 small blue ships.

Is there a list of all the different tiles somewhere so I can see which ones I'm missing? Does anyone know if it's possible to get replacement parts?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mikko Saari
Finland
flag msg tools
http://www.lautapeliopas.fi/ - the best Finnish board game resource!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You need to contact Asmodee for replacement parts.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Vajcovec
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Here, the Official FAQ Thread has the ship part breakdown. That is the correct number of orbital/monolith tiles, the manual is a misprint. Here is the Technology Tile Breakdown by value, you should be able to figure out what's missing from there. Sounds like the blue ships is an error. Luckily getting replacements is a painless process, just contact Asmodee.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kris Ardianto
Indonesia
DKI Jakarta - Jakarta Utara
flag msg tools
badge
https://www.facebook.com/gopopnow
mbmbmbmbmb
UvulaBob wrote:
I think I'm missing some stuff. I only have 153/154 ship part tiles, 95/96 Technology tiles, 22/27 orbital/monolith tiles and 4/8 small blue ships.

Is there a list of all the different tiles somewhere so I can see which ones I'm missing? Does anyone know if it's possible to get replacement parts?

Of course it's possible to get replacement. I wonder if it couldn'trobot

They (I mean publishers) usually send the punch board in one set, which mean you could have all the chits / tiles. But I don't know for maybe specific or smaller publishers. One time I asked replacement tiles from FFG and they sent me one whole set of the punch boards.
Send them email for replacements and If they asked you which one, then you need the manifest.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Lim
United States
Beaumont
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
They're really good about it. They were busy with GenCon but today I got an email about some parts I was missing saying they were shipped.

Great company! Just list out what you need and they'll send it to you

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.