Popular Tags: [View All]
Tom "Snicker Daddy" Pancoast
United States
Henrico
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I had to drop off the Geek for a month or so because I didn't have time to keep up. I'm back, but I would still like to find a more efficient way to keep up. To that end, I am trying to use the Forum RSS feeds, but they don't seem to work like I would expect.

The problem is, I only seem to get the first message in each topic. Is that how it's supposed to work? If so, that doesn't make much sense, and it wouldn't really help with keeping up with new messages.

Am I missing something? If this is how its supposed to work, how do you use it to keep up with new messages?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gerald Cameron
Canada
Unspecified
Nova Scotia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't normally subscribe to the forum feeds, but I just subscribed to the Board Game Design Forum feed to check it out, and I had no problems with it.

Not that it's liable to help me help you, but which feed reader are you using?

BTW, in the off chance Aldie takes a peek, I got an XML parse error from the Board Game Articles forum feed. I think it was an unclosed tag.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom "Snicker Daddy" Pancoast
United States
Henrico
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't think anyone is really using the Forum RSS feeds.

T answer your question, I'm using RSS Bandit right now.

I don't think the Articles feed has worked in a long time. My guess is that the articles are too long.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.