Daniel B
Sweden
Kungsbacka
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have never played the first edition of Descent, but when the second edition came along I knew I wanted more monsters and heroes. I have now collected all the stuff from the first edition and my reasoning was that maybe some day I will also want to play the first edition as well.

However, I just made a reality check and I realize that I probably won't ever get 1E to the table because 2E is really all I wanted/needed.

This means that I have several spare monster figures (since for the most part there are more monsters in 1E than are needed in 2E). Also, since I have some Runebound heroes, I now have several duplicate Hero figures as well.

So I'm going to part with the following stuff. If you have Descent 2E but nothing from first edition, these figures along with a conversion kit will add lots of choices. Also note that this lot is especially attractive if you mostly play 3-player games (1 Overlord + 2 Heroes) since the monster count for most monsters is enough for a 3-player game.

I would prefer to sell the whole lot away in one piece, but I am open to suggestions if there are no takers.

Heroes
I have the following 18 extra Heroes (2 Healers, 5 Mages, 5 Scouts and 6 Warriors):

Expansion Hero Archetype
1E Base set Elder Mok Healer
1E Base set Astarra Mage
1E Base set Jaes the Exile Mage
1E Base set Mad Carthos Mage
1E Base set Bogran the Shadow Scout
1E Base set Red Scorpion Scout
1E Base set Ronan of the Wild Scout
1E Base set Silhouette Scout
1E Base set Mordrog Warrior
1E Base set One Fist Warrior
1E Base set Sir Valadir Warrior
1E Base set Varikas the Dead Warrior
Tomb of Ice Okaluk and Rakash Healer
Tomb of Ice Shiver Mage
Tomb of Ice Zyla Mage
Tomb of Ice Arvel Worldwalker Scout
Tomb of Ice Karnon Warrior
Tomb of Ice Laughin Buldar Warrior

Monsters (enough for 5-player games)
I have the following 10 extra monsters (3 monster groups) with enough figures to satisfy the monster limit in 5-player games:

Expansion Monster White+Red Traits
1E Base set Bane Spider 2+1 Cave/Dark
1E Base set Beastman 3+1 Mountain/Wilderness
Altar of Despair Blood Ape 2+1 Cave/Hot

"White+Red" signifies the number of Minions+Masters in each monster group.

Monsters (enough for 3-player games)
I have the following 15 extra monster (10 monster groups) with enough figures to satisfy the monster limit in 3-player games:

Expansion Monster White+Red Traits
1E Base set Hell Hound 1+1 Cursed/Hot
1E Base set Manticore 1+0 Dark/Wilderness
1E Base set Razorwing 1+1 Cave/Wilderness
Well of Darkness Ferrox 1+1 Cave/Water
Well of Darkness Golem 1+0 Building/Mountain
Altar of Despair Dark Priest 1+1 Civilized/Cursed
Altar of Despair Deep Elf 1+0 Cave/Dark
Altar of Despair Troll 1+0 Cave/Mountain
Tomb of Ice Ice Wyrm 1+0 Cave/Cold
Tomb of Ice Lava Beetle 1+1 Cave/Hot

Note that all 10 monster traits are covered by these 13 monster groups.

Please PM me with your offer if you're interested. As I said, I prefer to sell the lot in one go, but if there is no interest in the whole thing we can probably find other deals. I will be setting this up via the BGG marketplace so they get their share of the transaction and I will only accept payment via paypal.

Also, please note that I live in Sweden. The shipping for this lot will probably be around $7 to Sweden, $14 to Europe and $15 to the rest of the world. I'll have to check it up exactly when I've put it all together.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel B
Sweden
Kungsbacka
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
In the lot above I have sorted out monster figures to satisfy the different monster limits. In addition to those figures I also have some more left-over monster figures (which will most likely not be sold along with the lot above). Note that these do not satisfy any monster limits (except for the Bane Spiders). PM me if you're interested in any of these:

Expansion Monster White+Red
1E Base set Bane Spider 2+1 (this is actually enough for a 4-player game)
1E Base set Beastman 0+1
1E Base set Skeleton Archer 0+2
1E Base set Sorcerer 0+1
Well of Darkness Kobold 0+3
Tomb of Ice Shade 0+1

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex Packwood
New Zealand
Wellington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
GM sent!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A Brave New Geek
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Daniel,

Just sent you a PM for the 10 Well of Darkness/Altair of Despair monsters if you are still keen. Will add a bit of variety.

Cheers!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Eaton
United States
West Bloomfield
Michigan
flag msg tools
I would take all heroes, bane spiders, and all figures not part of 1st edition left over. Thanks!

EDIT: Do you happen to have for sale the ferret and hawk fimilar counters from base 1st edition?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel B
Sweden
Kungsbacka
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you all for the response, the pieces are now sold.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A Brave New Geek
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for letting us know Daniel!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.