Australia
Ashfield
NSW
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Okay the next hero card I'd love to preview for you from Pack of Heroes is one of my favourites.
Full credit for this character has to go to my wonderful artist, John D-C - I still think the disco-ball head is a thing of brilliance!
Presenting...

DISCO DROID!

Name: Disco Droid
Team: Data Brigade

Catchphrase: "That's the way I like it!"
Archenemies: Superfreak, Punk-a-tron
Vehicle: The Stardust Disco Van

Origin: Designed in the late seventies as the latest in home robotic dance instructors, Disco Droid never made it to market and was left to rust in a warehouse. Decades later he was discovered by ex disco producer and robotic engineer, Stanley Stardust. After a full internal overhaul, Disco Droid hit the streets. His mission: to clean up the city by winning wayward youth over to the disco beat!

Health: 4
Movement: 1

Arrival power:
Amazing Dance Moves: Stun any hero.

Special power:
Don't Stop the Beat!: Opposite hero loses 1 health every turn.

Disco Droid, like many of his teammates in Data Brigade, has a power that automatically triggers every turn. This means you don't have to spend energy to make his power work, which is super handy. In a mad flurry of dance moves, Disco Droid attacks the opposite hero for 1 damage every turn. This means you can set him off, and he'll just keep attacking! Even better, when he arrives in play, his disco dancing is so awesome it mesmerises 1 hero, stunning him for a turn. Don't let anyone tell you that Disco sucks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.