Recommend
2 
 Thumb up
 Hide
18 Posts

Level 7 [Escape]» Forums » General

Subject: cards size ? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Francesco Neri
Italy
Livorno
Italy
flag msg tools
badge
Francesco Neri
Avatar
mbmbmb
for preorder pourpose, someone can tell me the size of the cards included in this game ?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yuriy Matuhno
Ukraine
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I may be wrong, but Adrenaline cards are standard sized.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Funk
United States
Springfield
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
If no one else answers, I'll measure when I get home.

The Adrenaline cards do seem to be standard euro size and the skills and items are mini (like TTR or Tobago size).
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gabe Covert
United States
Lexington
KY
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
They are CCG standard (FFG Grey) and American Mini (FFG Yellow).

ninja
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Francesco Neri
Italy
Livorno
Italy
flag msg tools
badge
Francesco Neri
Avatar
mbmbmb
Many thanks!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brett Hertzberger
Canada
Cambridge
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Picked up the game last night and tried to sleeve the cards - the small cards did not fit in the FFG yellow sleeves. Has anyone found ones that do fit?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Francesco Neri
Italy
Livorno
Italy
flag msg tools
badge
Francesco Neri
Avatar
mbmbmb
I read somewhere that the right ones are the Mini Euro Sleeves (red instead of yellow).
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ludovic Roy
Canada
Gatineau
Québec
flag msg tools
27 World Series titles and counting!
badge
Looks like 28 is coming in this year!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Anyone actually found out?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Francesco Neri
Italy
Livorno
Italy
flag msg tools
badge
Francesco Neri
Avatar
mbmbmb
i'll be more exaustive i few days, when my copy arrive, and i can give you also the exact size in millimeters of the cards.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Francesco Neri
Italy
Livorno
Italy
flag msg tools
badge
Francesco Neri
Avatar
mbmbmb
the size for the small cards is exactly 43.5 x 62.5 millimeters
the size for the big cards is exactly 62.5 x 87.5 millimeters

Take yours considerations about the right sleeve.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gabe Covert
United States
Lexington
KY
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
ZeroCool_ITA wrote:
I read somewhere that the right ones are the Mini Euro Sleeves (red instead of yellow).


This is kind of true...

The red mini-euro's fit in the width, but are about 4-5mm too tall... They would fit hieight-wise in the mini-american's, but are just 1-2mm too wide...

ninja
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Great Dalmuti
Germany
NRW
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
CovertDad wrote:
ZeroCool_ITA wrote:
I read somewhere that the right ones are the Mini Euro Sleeves (red instead of yellow).


This is kind of true...

The red mini-euro's fit in the width, but are about 4-5mm too tall... They would fit hieight-wise in the mini-american's, but are just 1-2mm too wide...

ninja


i cut the red mini's...
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ludovic Roy
Canada
Gatineau
Québec
flag msg tools
27 World Series titles and counting!
badge
Looks like 28 is coming in this year!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
ZeroCool_ITA wrote:
the size for the small cards is exactly 43.5 x 62.5 millimeters
the size for the big cards is exactly 62.5 x 87.5 millimeters

Take yours considerations about the right sleeve.


So the correct sleeves in maydayland would be

Card Sleeve (Green) 36.5 x 88
Mini Chimera Card Sleeve (Red) 43 x 65
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
chua chee yong
Singapore
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
any idea, how many standard size cards and mini size cards are there ?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Francesco Neri
Italy
Livorno
Italy
flag msg tools
badge
Francesco Neri
Avatar
mbmbmb
The best solution that i found is the use of:
FFG big Grey sleeves, even if their width is too big for couple of millimeters.
FFG small Red sleeves, that are perfect in width.

They are both bigger in height, but can be cut....
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Kelly
United States
Richardson
Texas
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
ZeroCool_ITA wrote:
The best solution that i found is the use of:
FFG big Grey sleeves, even if their width is too big for couple of millimeters.
FFG small Red sleeves, that are perfect in width.

They are both bigger in height, but can be cut....

How many of each type are needed?
TK
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Francesco Neri
Italy
Livorno
Italy
flag msg tools
badge
Francesco Neri
Avatar
mbmbmb
46 small and 92 big
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Kelly
United States
Richardson
Texas
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.