BoardGameGeek» Forums » Game Groups » Asia » Malaysia

Subject: Android: Netrunner players? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Karry Lim
Malaysia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just got the game straight from GenCon 2012. Just wanna know are there any players interested in this game in Malaysia?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ahmad Lokman Ishak
Malaysia
JERTEH
TERENGGANU
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ixamos wrote:
I just got the game straight from GenCon 2012. Just wanna know are there any players interested in this game in Malaysia?

My buddy and I would be interested, but we are teachers, he's in Mersing, Johor and I stationed at Terengganu. Will be available at KL at the end of the year. You go to Gen Con?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Karry Lim
Malaysia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
loudtwist wrote:
Ixamos wrote:

My buddy and I would be interested, but we are teachers, he's in Mersing, Johor and I stationed at Terengganu. Will be available at KL at the end of the year. You go to Gen Con?

Its nice to hear that both of you are interested in the game. Both of you are soo far away from me and Im at Cyberjaya.

Nope, I didnt goto GenCon but a friend of mine did and he bought me the game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ahmad Lokman Ishak
Malaysia
JERTEH
TERENGGANU
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ixamos wrote:
loudtwist wrote:
Ixamos wrote:

Its nice to hear that both of you are interested in the game. Both of you are soo far away from me and Im at Cyberjaya.

A cool friend you got there

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Karry Lim
Malaysia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
loudtwist wrote:
Ixamos wrote:
loudtwist wrote:
Ixamos wrote:

A cool friend you got there

Thanks, I was lucky enough to notice that he was there. Should have gotten 2 core set instead of 1. Anyways, will get another core set or 2 once it hits retailers here in Malaysia.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Damien Seb. ●leoskyangel●
Malaysia
Bangsar & PJ
flag msg tools
badge
I play games not to win, it's the gathering that's important - Thanks for the tip Cate108!
mbmbmbmbmb
Another fan here. Waiting religiously for the game to finally hit Malaysia (Late Sep- early Oct).

Damien

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Afif Ter
Malaysia
UEP Subang Jaya
Selangor
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I decided to pick up Netrunner too.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Karry Lim
Malaysia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Glad to hear there are players for Netrunner. The Core set should be here in Malaysia soon, perhaps sometime next week if im not mistaken.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kareem Koh
Malaysia
Puchong
Selangor
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Pre-ordered. But looks like it's only coming Early Oct.

And there's an issue of getting multiple copies... angry

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Karry Lim
Malaysia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
onetonmee wrote:
Pre-ordered. But looks like it's only coming Early Oct.

And there's an issue of getting multiple copies... angry

Why there are issues getting multiple copies? Where did u pre-order it from?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kareem Koh
Malaysia
Puchong
Selangor
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You have to purchase at least 3 base sets if you really want to deck build. That may be cheap in the US but here the outlay is pretty high.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Karry Lim
Malaysia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
onetonmee wrote:
You have to purchase at least 3 base sets if you really want to deck build. That may be cheap in the US but here the outlay is pretty high.

Nah .. u no need 3 core set to make a good deck. U will only need 2 core set, I already got 2 core sets, so I know. And I have already got a good deck to play with.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Abdul Rahman Ibrahim
Malaysia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
you're in cyber? maybe we can get a game in sometime. waiting for the coreset too.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Karry Lim
Malaysia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
almond55 wrote:
you're in cyber? maybe we can get a game in sometime. waiting for the coreset too.

You from Cyber as well? I currently has a core set with some decks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Afif Ter
Malaysia
UEP Subang Jaya
Selangor
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Come join me and play at Octgn. Its pretty decent while we wait for our physical copy.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Malaysia
Kuala Lumpur
Kuala Lumpur
flag msg tools
Nice to see Netrunner fans ;-)

Netrunner core sets will be arriving next week together with Star Wars X-Wing.

If you would like to reserve a copy and take advantage of our launch offer, drop me a mail:
e: imaginegames@me.com
w: imaginegames.me

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Karry Lim
Malaysia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Been enjoying Netrunner ever since i got mine from Gencon. Feel free to drop by my place at Cyberjaya and I will gladly demo the game. Feel free to just PM me and Ill get back to you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yongster Yong
Malaysia
Shah Alam
Selangor
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
How much are you selling ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yongster Yong
Malaysia
Shah Alam
Selangor
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
macedwin wrote:
Nice to see Netrunner fans ;-)

Netrunner core sets will be arriving next week together with Star Wars X-Wing.

If you would like to reserve a copy and take advantage of our launch offer, drop me a mail:
e: imaginegames@me.com
w: imaginegames.me

Edwin, How much are u selling the core set for Android Netrunner and how long will i be able to receive it if i decide to order from you?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.