Lovin' N-16
mbmbmbmbmb
Dust Models have currently for sale:
- SSU airborne transport / aero KV
- SSU Gunship
- SSU Hero Pack
- Joe and Sigrid "Classic"
- Joe and Sigrid "Alternate paint"

Available now, even before the "main" FFG releases.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Bernier
Canada
Quebec
Quebec
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just ordered a Premium SSU Hero Pack!
I've been waiting for so long for those!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Larouche
Canada
Longueuil
Quebec
flag msg tools
Melting souls with cuteness since 2007
badge
Lovin' N-16
mbmbmbmbmb
My main problem with this is that i've personally been waiting for the Walker Transport / aero KV since the SSU first started.

I love artillery, and the SSU artillery walker is in that pack.

I also believe the SSU needs that particular pack (and the gunship) to be competitive against the allies and the axis in larger games.

So i'm very tempted to buy those so i can finally play my SSU properly.

The issue is that my SSU army paint scheme has nothing to do with the "green" camo of the transport (and gunship).

Seems dumb to buy them for much more $$$ to just later on paint over them...

I guess i'll wait until FFG releases them. Just wish they gave us a hint of when it's going to come out... next week or in 5 months?

They are usually pretty straightforward about their "upcoming" page status, but since the beginning of this summer FFG's upcoming page is out of date and full of errors. The SSU hero pack isn't even listed on it and the Gunship / Walker transport are listed as "still in the factory" while the recently announced SSU tanks and the Hades box are "on the boat".
Their online store is also messed up: it lists some Hades minis as "available soon" (which usually means within a week or two) while those three boxes are "not yet available" which can mean anything from two weeks to a year.

I'd just like an announcement regarding the status of those three boxes. Where are they? The sverograd minis all released within 2 months and the last three are missing since what? 3 months ago...

The fact that Dust-Models now have them for sale makes it even more confusing... Just where are the FFG boxes?

I have a feeling they are going to jump status from "at the factory" to "in stores now" directly...

So i guess i'll wait... soblue

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Bernier
Canada
Quebec
Quebec
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Buy them off Dust Games.
And from what I saw just ordering the Hero Pack, no shipping charged...
40$ for a Premium SSU Hero Pack? I'm all in!

Same goes for the copters. Dunno why though...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Larouche
Canada
Longueuil
Quebec
flag msg tools
badge
Lovin' N-16
mbmbmbmbmb
yeah well 200$ for both copters is a massive difference from 80$ if I just wait. I would paint over the premiums to let them match the rest of my army so...
the hero pack i ordered this morning... Though I don't particularly care for them outside the collecting aspect.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Larouche
Canada
Longueuil
Quebec
flag msg tools
badge
Lovin' N-16
mbmbmbmbmb
I contacted FFG as for the reason why the three SSU boxes were not released yet.

As I expected, they have been "delayed" by several month. Their status is now "sometime in 2012", though not in September from what i could understand.

Probably had to be sent back to the factory...

So if you want those helicopters, the heroes or the artillery walker, they are only available from Dust-Models for some months still...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Bernier
Canada
Quebec
Quebec
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Why would Dust Models stop making those models?
I don't understand the reason they would stop

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.