Subject: Reprint Coming? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Justin Brown

Rosenberg
Texas
msg tools
mbmbmb
Seems like this is sold-out everywhere I've looked. Anyone in the know have any details on a reprint? Sure would be great to have at my wife's upcoming Nerdy Thirty party.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phil Clouse
United States
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
At Gencon I asked the guy at the Steve Jackson Games booth that showed us the demo if they had any copies and he mentioned that they expect it to be at retailers in the next 3 months.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Philip Reed
United States
Kyle
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
We expect to have the game back in October.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Brown

Rosenberg
Texas
msg tools
mbmbmb
Fair enough, thanks! Lookin' forward to it!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Philip Reed
United States
Kyle
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
coppershark1973 wrote:
In the UK too ?

It all depends on what distributors order. Our reprint sold out before we even opened the container; the next delivery is scheduled for next month.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scrumpy Jack
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Still can't find this in the UK. And xmas is approaching fast - ho ho

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Walters
United States
Hercules
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

The Daily Illuminator reported today that the latest shipment, 20,000 copies, came in and went out in one day. Next batch will be next year. The distributors should have ZD in a couple days, and the retailers a week after that - beware, I'm totally guessing - which means that right now is the time to call your retailer and ask them to hold you a dozen copies or whatever you need.

Remember that if these gifts are going to families with younger kids Dino Hunt Dice is another choice, though it's also only available in limited quantities this year. DHD is simpler and cheaper and has a more kid-friendly theme. If you want a more complicated game Trophy Buck is my favorite, but it doesn't have zombies and some people just love zombies...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.