Daniel B
Sweden
Kungsbacka
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
So we haven't made it to Act II yet, so I'm asking all you veterans.

If the heroes win an Act I quest it will unlock a specific Act II quest (which won't be available if the heroes fail or don't attempt that specific Act I quest). Is the unlocked Act II quest more advantageous for the heroes or the Overlord?

In other words, if the heroes win several Act I quests does this give the overlord better options in Act II (to let him catch up with the heroes who got more rewards in Act I) or will it give the heroes better options as a reward for their awesomeness?

Or is it difficult to tell them apart and the only thing the new choice adds is flavour?

edit: title
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken Marley
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My feeling is that the right side quests are easier for the heroes and the left side quests are easier for the OL. This is probably a balancing mechanism.

The exception is "Blood of heroes" which I think is the quest in Act 2 that favors the heroes the most. I will always pick that first in Act 2 if given the chance.

Of course low statistics so. Any other thoughts?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris J Davis
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Overtext pending moderation...
mbmbmbmbmb
I think it's just for flavour.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.