Bernie Roessler
United States
Visalia
California
flag msg tools
badge
Why were we not in the movie?
mbmbmbmbmb
Looking at the images I see the Tavern allows one to pick up a marker for an item that uses a marker. Could some one give an example of such an item and how the marker works?

Also I can't make out the pick up ability of the refinery. Could you also give us that please?

Thanks
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken H.
United States
Amherst
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Beorndog wrote:
Looking at the images I see the Tavern allows one to pick up a marker for an item that uses a marker. Could some one give an example of such an item and how the marker works?

I don't have the game yet, but just browsing through the images in the database, I found this one:

Quote:
Also I can't make out the pick up ability of the refinery. Could you also give us that please?

I couldn't read it at first either, but after looking at the above card, I deduced that the Refinery says "Pick up: Any Explosive".
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sterling Johnson
United States
Beatrice
Nebraska
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Along with the Crate of Dynamite there's also Bandages, Extra Ammo, and Fuel Can that use markers from Timber Peak. Id have to look through the other sets to see if theres other cards but I believe theres Armor tokens in Survival of the Fittest if I remember correctly.

Ken is right. Its "Any Explosive" which would be Crate of Dynamite and Fuel Can as the only Explosive cards.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.