Kali Fitzgerald
United States
Black Earth
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I've noticed a distinct lack of discussion on the new Gamers movie kickstarter on bgg in general, but I wanted to bring it up here.

This new movie departs from the previous two a bit in that it centers around a ccg instead of an rpg. One of the underlying subplots deals with one of the main characters being one of the few female players of said ccg and getting into the national tournament and some of what she has to deal with in doing so.

The particular update that talks about the motivations behind this part of the movie can be found here http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/zombieorpheus/the-gamers....

I've been gaming for quite awhile now, and I loved the second gamers movie, and I really hope this kickstarter goes through because I think it will be a great movie as well.

For full disclosure - although I am not directly associated with the creatures of the movie, I have had the amazing opportunity to be the one who designed the symbols for the factions and the mock up cards for the props for the filming. I don't know much more than anyone else about the actual movie itself though.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Redmond
WA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Pledged. And they are local to me!

Thanks for the heads up!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.