Subject: Cursor (left click) issues rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jeff Jackson
United States
Mather
California
flag msg tools
OK, one time Randy Beaman had to take baths with his brother. So one time his little brother took a potty in the bathtub .....and now Randy Beaman gets to take showers alone. 'K, bye.
badge
One time, OK, see, one time Randy Beaman's little brother ate Pop Rocks and drank a soda at the same time and his head exploded! 'K, bye.
mbmbmbmbmb
I know my mouse works for miscellaneous clicking, but on BGG, I am unable to do the following:

Thumb anything
'Mark Read' my subscriptions
Click any of the tabs on top of the page (My Geek, Browse, Forums, Geeklists, etc)

Edit - Other functions work, I can select games from the Hotness, my Quickbar, etc. Using Google Chrome on Windows 7.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Travis Dean
United States
Escondido
CA
flag msg tools
The Golden Camel UberBadge is a mystery. Nobody knows where it came from or how it got there.
badge
No one expects the Spanish penguin!
mbmbmbmbmb
Very odd... Not sure what to think. To help those who may be able to resolve your issue, what browser are you using? Which version of the browser? How long has this been happening? (Only recently I assume)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Jackson
United States
Mather
California
flag msg tools
OK, one time Randy Beaman had to take baths with his brother. So one time his little brother took a potty in the bathtub .....and now Randy Beaman gets to take showers alone. 'K, bye.
badge
One time, OK, see, one time Randy Beaman's little brother ate Pop Rocks and drank a soda at the same time and his head exploded! 'K, bye.
mbmbmbmbmb
Just started a day or three ago.

It's weird. I can click on geekbadges, avatars, names, flags....but not on thumbs, geekgold tip, or report post.

Using Google Chrome 21.0.1180.83 m - it says it's current?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eetu Vuokko
Finland
Vantaa
flag msg tools
I has a monocle!
badge
Ah, a brand new monocle.
mbmbmbmbmb
Sounds like a javascript problem or similar. Have you changed any settings lately?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Jackson
United States
Mather
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't recall changing any settings, but...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wendell
United States
Yellow Springs
Ohio
flag msg tools
Si non potes reperire Berolini in tabula, ludens essetis non WIF.
badge
Hey, get your stinking cursor off my face! I got nukes, you know.
mbmbmbmbmb
jjacjackson wrote:
I don't recall changing any settings, but...

You might try rebooting. My scroll-thingie on my mouse quit working the other day, and a reboot did the trick.

Or as Roy of The IT Crowd says, "Have you tried turning it off and turning it on again?"
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Jackson
United States
Mather
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah..did the obvious shutdown, power cycle....no luck.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Herb
United States
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The other thing to try is flushing the browser's cache. Not as much a problem these days, but it still crops up from time to time.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Jackson
United States
Mather
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
herace wrote:
The other thing to try is flushing the browser's cache. Not as much a problem these days, but it still crops up from time to time.

Tried that and no luck. I am now browsing using Internet Explorer and full functionality is available. Appears to be a Chrome thing?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Alden
United States
Dallas
Texas
flag msg tools
admin
badge
Aldie's Full of Love!
mb
Are you running any plugins on Chrome? Like Noscript? or AdBlock?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.