Ultimate Werewolf Artifacts» Forums » Rules

Subject: Cap of Idiocy & Wreath of Peace rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Shannon Zhu
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
I was wondering about these two cards, since they seem much worse than the other artifact cards and only usable in rare occasions. So if there's more insight as to why they're worthwhile, that'd be great.

Idiocy/Peace force you to vote only one way, which seems like it could clear suspicion in all future votes that you make. But with that logic, when you play the card itself you throw waaaay more suspicion on yourself than any individual vote would have. (Since I guess the idiocy card helps villagers and the peace one helps werewolves, at least a bit.) And besides, it seems better to decide for yourself in the votes anyway and just manipulate your votes to balance suspicion and strategy.

So is the only real use for these two cards the chance that someone might reveal them for you with another artifact card? I feel like the chances of that are pretty slim even if you hint at it constantly, and makes these cards really dependent on having another specific card in the game.

So is there an aspect I'm missing?
Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Me
United States
Bowling Green
Kentucky
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't see why anyone would turn them up unless required to by another card.

I run the "election" differently, and I don't use Artifacts often, but when I do, these cards stay in the box.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.