Australia
Oakleigh
Victoria
flag msg tools
badge
Polynesia
mbmbmbmbmb
Doug writes:

Alan and Julian had arrived by this time so we decided to try a six player Show Manager. I was a little tentative about down time in yet another six player game, but thankfully this one does not suffer - it rattles along. In this game Julian and I ran down our cash very early and had to borrow. My Pan Pipes Productions put on a great Ballet in New York that wasn't topped, but it reduced my borrowing potential to Lear, which I savaged to raise some cash. This enabled me to take 2nd place in Queenie, which I think Janet topped, which cost me the game. The endgame was chaotic, with five players all trying to put on Wolf. Alan's early Wolf production really paid off, as the rest were very crappy! In fact, if he'd played it in New York instead of Troisdorf, he may have won the game. The drafting board must have been cleared fifteen times, as well.

Scores:
Roger: 2+20+10+14=46
Doug: 22+1+16+6=45
Julian: 16+3+13+7=40
Alan: 0+15+8+12=35
Janet: 6+10+5+10=31
Donna: 10+7+3+4=24

Doug's rating: 8

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.