Popular Tags: [View All]
Vince Lupo
United States
ALEXANDRIA
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm new to cities and knights but I picked it up for the ipad.

How do I view my/the city upgrade calendar?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Geordie Kermit
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The upgrade is indicated above your player stats. Once you purchase upgrades, the "red die" bonus list is shown for each colour upgrade of the "calendar"

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vince Lupo
United States
ALEXANDRIA
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
GeordieKermit wrote:
The upgrade is indicated above your player stats. Once you purchase upgrades, the "red die" bonus list is shown for each colour upgrade of the "calendar"

And what do those numbers mean? I think I know but I'm not sure.

I have looked through the physical game before and I remember each player have a "flip book" of stuff.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Geordie Kermit
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes each time you upgrade, you get more die numbers avail. When the event die is rolled (the one with barbarian ship or flipchart colours) each player gets to take a progress card if the respective colour is rolled, and the red die matches one of your numbers avail on flip chart. Therefore the more you upgrade the more numbers appear on the three progress flip charts the greater the chance of a card. The more cards, the faster your civilisation develops as more and more resources/options become avail.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.