Subject: Any News rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mark Bausman
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I am thinking this should be getting pretty close to shipping. Any news from anywhere?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric A Martin
United States
St Petersburg
Florida
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Help us get Ship Miniatures on Kickstarter! Deadline Feb 10th
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
A shipping update just posted to Kickstarter and the Game Knight Games site:

http://www.gameknightgames.com/shipping-update/
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Bausman
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Really glad to hear this. The pre-orders were suppose to get the ship minatures. Do all the games have the minatures then?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ade Lewis
United Kingdom
Wiltshire
flag msg tools
I think everyone gets them.
I bloody hope so, that was my impression.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Bausman
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Originally that was an incentive to pre-order. It sounds like all the copies may have them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric A Martin
United States
St Petersburg
Florida
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The benifits of our stretch goals were applied to all copies of the game, so yes, all of them now contain the miniatures.

Thanks for the outstanding support!

Eric
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Bausman
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
It has been 30 days. Are the elves at Game Salute busy unpacking containers?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick L
United States
Eagan
MN
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
mbausman wrote:

Yes, we would like an update. It has been two weeks since they should have arrived. A lot of us are very eager to play this!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Sbirakos
Australia
Canberra, ACT
ACT
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
AladdinSane wrote:
mbausman wrote:

Yes, we would like an update. It has been two weeks since they should have arrived. A lot of us are very eager to play this!

Bump!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Mulders
Netherlands
flag msg tools
badge
Zangief, child slammer!
mbmbmbmbmb
madkarateman wrote:
AladdinSane wrote:
mbausman wrote:

Bump!

What they said

Will this game be there before Essen starts or aaahh as in i can meet up with my co-backer and get my copy of the game there...

Oh cmon!?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher B
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I really hyped this game during it's kickstarter campaign because I'm convinced this is a great game.

But not hearing anything for such a long time is disapointing!

I can understand that there haven't been many updates during the waiting/manufacturing process ... because nothing could have been said despite "still waiting"...

But now is a time the game actually should SHIP to US under normal cirumstances...
Since they aren't it would have been nice to hear something about the current status.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher B
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ah, just found this as a comment on the kickstarter page from yesterday!

Eric wrote:

Thanks for the questions (...), I'm sorry for the delay in news. I have been out of town since last week and am just now getting back to catch up on the campaign emails. I can confirm that the container has made it through customs and been received by the game salute warehouse. I will have a more detailed shipping update and fulfillment forecast for you this week.

Thanks

Eric
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Bausman
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I also saw this on kickstarter:
Our wait is almost over! Once the games have been sent out you will notified of the expected delivery date through the Kickstarter updates system.
I pre-ordered mine through Game Salute. I wonder if I will get a notice?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ray Smith
United States
Newburg
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Stay thirsty my friends.
mbmbmbmbmb
mbausman wrote:

I pre-ordered mine through Game Salute. I wonder if I will get a notice?

Ditto.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric A Martin
United States
St Petersburg
Florida
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I know the preorders will ship out right after the Kickstarter orders, and I can't imagine that Game Salute wouldn't send out a standardized shipping confirmation to their preorder customers, but I can't say for absolute certain.

It will be a separate notification though, not delivered through the Kickstarter system.

Eric
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
François Mahieu
Belgium
Rhode-Saint-Genèse
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Any chance to see the game in Essen?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
chris stadler
United States
Orlando
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Any news on the kick starter shipments. I have not received any notifications on shipping. Hopefully my copy is not being played by a Somalian pirate...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ade Lewis
United Kingdom
Wiltshire
flag msg tools
digital rampage wrote:
Any news on the kick starter shipments. I have not received any notifications on shipping. Hopefully my copy is not being played by a Somalian pirate...

Harr Harrr Jim lad! ninja

No news is good bad news!
Lets have an update, anything.....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jawn Bee
msg tools
Necker wrote:
digital rampage wrote:

Harr Harrr Jim lad! ninja

No news is good bad news!
Lets have an update, anything.....

I, too, echo this sentiment I have placed a pre-order with Game Salute and I was under the impression, from one of the Kickstarter updates, that the games had arrived---sometime ago, now.

Does anyone have a better idea of when the games will likely be released? This month, hopefully?

cheers
John

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric A Martin
United States
St Petersburg
Florida
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The games have arrived and are being prepared for individual shipment.

Game Salute was hesitant to give me an estimate on the exact date the games would make it out their doors, and I imagine that it's simply because there are so many variables and unknowns to consider. But I can confirm we are very close to shipping out. I would estimate in days not weeks.

Sorry I cant give you a more concrete answer, but the second I have more news I'll pass it along.

Eric
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jawn Bee
msg tools
Hi Eric,

thank you for the update. I understand that it is very difficult to give a concrete answer, but knowing that it's "days, not weeks" is all that I, at least, needed to know. =)

I look forward to playing your game!

cheers,
John

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brandon M
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
“Games give you a chance to excel, and if you're playing in good company you don't even mind if you lose because you had the enjoyment of the company during the course of the game.” ― Gary Gygax
mbmbmbmbmb
VivaJava is/has shipped. I received my copy yesterday. I think exile sun was/is next in line to be processed.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Bausman
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I do not understand how a company can operate its business without a solid forecast of its shipping plans. You know how long it takes to get a box out the door and you know how many are ahead of you. Simple math tells you when the next set of orders can be filled. How many "variables" can there be. It seems to me that Game Salute just does not want to say how far behind they are.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brandon M
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
“Games give you a chance to excel, and if you're playing in good company you don't even mind if you lose because you had the enjoyment of the company during the course of the game.” ― Gary Gygax
mbmbmbmbmb
Something else to consider is that not only did they get three kickstarter titles in, but each of those may have limited edition items, additional expansions, or additional games.

I do think game salute should have a better answer than "not sure" but kickstarter packages do complicate the "throw x in a box and slap a label on it" process.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ade Lewis
United Kingdom
Wiltshire
flag msg tools
mbausman wrote:
I do not understand how a company can operate its business without a solid forecast of its shipping plans. You know how long it takes to get a box out the door and you know how many are ahead of you. Simple math tells you when the next set of orders can be filled. How many "variables" can there be. It seems to me that Game Salute just does not want to say how far behind they are.

I had a boss like you once.
He used to say to me and co-workers -
"They order it, we make it then we ship it, whats the fu**ing problem!!"
At the time I used to say to myself, he's right, I'm doing it all wrong!
But now I just think he was an ignorant twat that had no grasp on what it took to accomplish things.
Sometimes people are working as hard as they can to get things done, you just don't see or understand the processes involved and the nuances that appear to trip them up.

However there should always be communication, this is easy, quick and a given in all cases. It has been thin on the ground....
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.